Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Mission, Texas
“Location”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Always happy to stay at a Hilton family hotel. Hotel staff very helpful even after I cehecked out. My son had a report that needed to be e-mailed on Sunday night and they let us use the computer room even after we had checked out.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank you very much for your review! We take pride in providing great service and clean rooms,a comfortable, fun atmosphere. We love that you had the chance to enjoy all the great things we have to offer. We appreciate you choosing our hotel over the many other choices. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Stayed here three nights on business and was pleasantly surprised at the overall level of quality everywhere at this property. Great staff, clean room, large fitness center, and large outdoor pool, plus nice restaurant and bar area. Used the business center a couple times to print some docs, and the hotel even faxed a couple pages for me complimentary. I didn't have dinner here, but the breakfast was nice and especially the staff.

The hotel is very convenient to NASA, Ellington Field, and other businesses. There are many restaurants close by within walking distance or a short drive, and a huge shopping mall is close by as well. It's a good area for walking if you want some outdoor exercise, although in the evening you may want some bug spray in the hot summer months!

The room was average sized, but it had a slightly larger bathroom than the normal Garden Inn. It was a shower only (no tub), but was quite large and had a glass shower door instead of curtain which was nice. Standard fridge, microwave, and coffee maker in-room as well. Also excellent choice of TV channels too. And best of all for this business traveler, it was quiet and comfortable bed for a good night's sleep!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Silver Spring, United States
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I had to be in the area on business for 4 weeks, and found this hotel to be clean, comfortable with excellent internet, service staff and amenities. I found I could work very well in the hotel room, in comfort, and not be distracted. Overall all, I found very good value for the price.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Seattle, United States
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The room was very and a decent size for my needs. It had a nice flatscreen TV, in room internet and a bed that you could dial in the firmness of (a first for me and appreciated). The only thing I missed was a DVD player but HBO was included.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Timothy P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Me and my husband stayed one night at this beautiful hotel. The location is very close to the Johnson Space Center. We had a nice comfortable stay. The bedding was very comfortable but would have much rather had a King Bed then two fulls that were in our room.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Alberta
Reviewed 21 August 2013

My husband and I chose this hotel for its proximity to the Johnson Space Center. The staff were excellent, the breakfast buffet was an excellent deal and the location is convenient. There were many restaurants from which to choose and it was right by the interstate to get around easily.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mustchr
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed Aug 9-11. Overall, room was good. Housekeeping was nonexistent, I guess they assumed we didn't want it since we were staying only 2 nights? Paid cash when we checked in and put a credit card on file...checked my cc activity today and they apparently didnt get the memo that we paid our full balance of $250.70 upfront CASH bc they are 3 pending charges on my cc. One for $125.35, I'm assuming is the funds "on hold" which is fine bc I understand hotel policy, but I am not okay with 2 charges on Aug. 12 for $376.36? Are you kidding me? Mess up on anything other than my payment. Only good service we received from staff were the breakfast chefs and Mike, the front desk person I called and talked to about my credit card dispute. Also hotel might want to make note that they are under construction when guests make reservations. I don't want to sound like one of those ridiculously picky customers, but I my opinion billing problems isnt acceptable, as well as no housekeeping..would've rather had "bad" housekeeping than none at all..and no I didn't have my DND sign on.

• Stayed August 2013
Sorry to hear that your stay was not up to par. I will be contacting you by email to see what i can do to help thanks again for your review
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
SpringHill Suites Houston NASA/Webster
Holiday Inn Houston - Webster
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA? Share your experiences!