“Fairly new, well maintained and focus on the customer”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Fairly new, well maintained and focus on the customer”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

This fairly new facility a little difficult to get to with the construction currently underway on the service road to I 45 southbound. This hotel is well maintained, and has bright clean decor. Staff are extremely friendly and very focused on making sure your visit it's a good one. For example, during my last stay here there was a large group of teenagers on some kind of outing . The hotel left a note in my room alerting me to this fact and indicating they have a member of their staff monitoring the noise level and behavior in halls to be sure the rest of their guests or not disturbed. Wow! They further also indicated in the night they would appreciate a call if any guests noticed any behavior or noise that was unacceptable. I have never seen this before but what a great way to be fair to the remainder of the guests!

The other normal hotel stuff was fine. Good water pressure, great internet speed, well stocked free breakfast . And the bed and linens were very comfortable. I'll stay here again next time I'm in the area.

I hope this helps.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sailright
Blanca P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Sailright

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and future travelers. We are delighted and honored by your kind words. We take all our guest's feedback good and bad very seriously and I am glad you were able to relax and be yourself.

My apologies for the inconvenience of the renovations of HWY 45 Southbound. We are hoping for the day where it will be cleared out and ready without the hassle of missing our facility.

In other note,Thank you again and please come back soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Cleveland, Texas
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

New hotel was very clean and comfortable. The beds were excellent, staff was nice, overall great experience. Would definitely stay again!
The hotel is in a very quiet area away from the interstate so noise is not a problem. The breakfast was very fresh as well!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Rob1108
Dear Rob1108

Thank you for submitting an honest opinion about your stay at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Webster Texas. We are glad you had a GREAT sleep. Our ultimate goal is Guest Satisfaction and your feedback is our fuel to keep going forward and learning from our guests.

I will definitely share your kind words to my staff and we welcome you back anytime.
Take Care!!
Quinton, Virginia
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed here while in town on business. It looks like a new hotel. It's very clean, and rooms were nice and quiet. Temperature is controlled by thermostat in the room. Good WIFI connection. Usually I don't eat the breakfast a hotel provides, but tried this one and it was good. There were eggs and biscuits every morning, and sausage or bacon. The staff greeted me each time I entered the lobby. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank David M
Blanca P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear David

Thank you for sharing your experience with me and other future valuable guests. We value all our guest's feedback, good and bad which helps us target any areas of improvement. I am very glad you enjoyed you stay at the Holiday Inn Express Webster Texas. I will definitely pass your encouraging words down to my staff. We welcome you back anytime mean while take care and see you soon!
Alexandria, Minnesota
Reviewed 26 May 2014

If you are using a GPS and it says exit 25 DO NOT listen to it, you must take exit 24. We were very pleased with the motel it is back away from the road and behind the mall and so very, very quiet. There is everything you need on the bay strip, just take the gravel road and turn left then go into the mall and back out to the strip. The rooms were very clean and the bed was great! Housekeeping was wonderful as was the lady at check-in and both were helpful! If ever in the Houston area this will be the place we stay.

Room Tip: For a nice view ask for a room on the 4th floor on the back of the motel!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Blanca P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Mkm49

Thank you for taking the time to submit an honest review about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Webster Texas. We are very ecstatic you enjoyed your stay and found everything up to your standards.

We value all our guests feedback, good and bad which targets our areas of improvement. Our hotel is a little difficult especially since the city is expanding HWY 45 but once we are found, guests love us! We suggest to all our future guests to call us directly to avoid any traffic/construction stops. Once again, We thank you for choosing our hotel and we welcome you back anytime!

Please take care and God Bless!
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Reasonable rates, breakfast included. Access could be easier from the freeway. Nice hotel, big rooms, clean and comfortable, very friendly and helpful staff. Good base, visiting Houston and Galveston area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Blanca P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Jeidihud6

Thank you for taking the time to submit an honest opinion about your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Webster Texas. We are very delighted you enjoyed your stay and found every amenity up to your standards. We do value all our guests feedback which empowers us to continue growing as a hospitality.

We wish you all the best and please come back to visit us soon!
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Great hotel, quick easy check in, loved our stay. This location is a central, (short drive) to NASA, the Kemah Boardwalk and Galveston. All of the staff members, that we encountered, were wonderful. A special "hats off" to Tiffany and Aleisha. Service with a smile and a genuine effort to make sure our stay was the best it could be. The hotel was super clean and well kept. It was obvious why, as we witnessed the staff members eagerness to quickly handle anything that came up. The breakfast was adequate and an easy connect to Internet. Will definitely recommend and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the middle of top floor are very quiet (4th floor). If going to NASA, buy discounted ticke...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Blanca P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Dear 54RandA_D

Thank you very much for submitting an honest opinion about your recent stay at our fabulous facility. We appreciate you kind words!!
We strive for Guest Satisfaction and your review makes us feel like a million dollars. I am glad you found everything up to your standards. We do value your opinion and I will make sure to share you opinion with our Staff.

We hope to see you and family return some day in the near future. Until then, please take care and May God bless you in you future travels.
Plano, Texas
Reviewed 11 February 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. I arrived late Friday the Feb 7th and was really tired after a long drive. I received a really warm welcome from Blanca. She was so sweet and extremely helpful. Initially she booked me into a first floor room but when I told her how uncomfortable I was on first floors she promptly adjusted the room and gave me a great room on the 4th floor. This was my first time with the Holiday Inn family and I must say what a great experience it was. I love, love this hotel. The location is awesome and everything is literally a stone's throw away. I was a single woman travelling on my own and this hotel was nice and quiet and the area very safe ( Friendswood area is rated one of the best places to live in , in the US and though this hotel says Webster, its really Friendswood side ).I enjoyed the breakfast too and thank you to the wonderful lady who was working to ensure the hot food kept coming and also spot checking everything every second to make sure things stayed clean and spotless. Even the housekeeping ladies were extremely helpful . I was in such a quandary trying to figure out which shoes to wear to a friend's wedding and they and did a great job in helping me decide the best heels to wear. Yippiee for Girl Power. My next adventure is to Pensacola and I will actually go through Houston so I can stay at this hotel again on my way through Baytown. Of course I have also joined the rewards program.

Room Tip: I stayed the weekend and so had a nice rate
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Blanca P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Ms. Peace

Thank you for your delighting comment about your recent stay at our facility! We are very estatic you enjoyed your stay and found everything up to your standards. Rest assure your comment will be shared with everybody in the Holiday Inn Express Family.

We strive for perfection and ultimate guest satisfaction. Thank you for making us feel like a million dollars and see you real soon! Until then Take care and God bless you:)