“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Texas
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed 16 September 2012

It’s a bit far from me, but it was worth the drive. Someone picked it for a gathering place for a birthday celebration. Not disappointed at all.

It was very lively, crowded; staff was overly attentive so all sings of a good place.
While we waited for a table to accommodate our large group, they came around with appetizers. Bang Bang Shrimp! It’s so good, I didn’t hear the shrimp part (I’m allergic) ate it, and was telling my husband this is so good, when the waitress said it was shrimp again I was shocked. No allergic reaction to their shrimp, only tells me they have good shrimp and cook it well.

It was the first time for several of us, and we took our time looking at the menu.
Prices were reasonable and had a variety for non seafood lovers. I was starving so I decided to order Chiken Marsala. I was skeptical because seafood places usually make chicken really dry, not Bone Fish Grill! It was delicious, moist and had amazing flavor.
I did look at someone else’s order, or a burger and I have to say that looked very tempting, it was huge! I will have to go back to order that burger.

• Visited September 2012