“Great happy hour”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2013

The food is excellent, but the best part is the happy hour, drink specials (12oz frozen margarita $2.75) from 11am-7pm and free food from 5pm-7pm. The free food is queso (cheese), refried beans and some kind of mixed chicken and beef stew. Really good! I am a regular there, when I walk in they get me a drink without me having to say a word :) great service. When I've eaten real meals there , they have always been very good. They have other locations with the same great deal and food and service. They share the staff among the locations.

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Finally a margarita that doesn't taste like lemon-limeaide. We ordered the cheaper margarita at $4.50 per drink and were not disappointed. Next time we'll try the grande with reposada tequila. Chips and red and green salsa were good. We ordered a full order of beef fajita nachos and requested white cheese only. The waiter said that was fine. The fajita met had some gristle but the flavor was excellent. The guacamole was really tasty and the jalapeños were crisp. The waiter was very friendly and attentive. We will be back for a full meal soon. The menu looked awesome.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

Family friendly ... Great food....very crowded and service overwhelmed but still good place for Mexican food. Friendly service.

Reviewed 12 December 2012 via mobile

I'm a fan of Las Haciendas as a regular customer, but not so much for a company luncheon in their party room. The room wasn't well laid out for 46 people and the buffet line was cramped. The food was only ok for $17/per person and not with all the trimmings. I was actually pretty disappointed in how disorganized they were this day :(

Reviewed 9 November 2012

Las Haciendas is definitely the place to go if you're hungry for delicious Tex-Mex food served by a friendly wait staff. My husband and I have enjoyed dining at Las Haciendas for over 12 years. Their extensive menu appeals to anyone who loves Mexican food and great Margaritas all at affordable prices. The portions are generous, served piping hot, and absolutely authentic. This restaurant also offers catering, and a private meeting/party room for corporate groups. The staff has been there for many years, so that's an indication of excellent management. It's always a treat to be greeted by one of the adorable young ladies who welcome guests with great big smiles. Our grandsons have literally grown up dining at this restaurant, and when we arrive, our server brings us our usual beverage orders without having to ask! We feel like VIP's whenever we dine at Las Haciendas.