“Great Place!”

Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Houston, Texas
“Great Place!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I used to hang out at Twin Peaks until I went to Bonedaddy's. Now this is the only place I go because of the good food, very cold beer and super friendly, polite bartenders. Forgot to mention that they're very smart and beautiful as well. This place makes you feel like home and makes you want to come back and relax and have a good time.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank TXTraveler1210

“Breast place in town!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Nice thighs, good tailpipes, awesome racks and smokin butts, need I say more! Oh, and they have good food too!

2 Thank Joey W
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Good Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

We have ate here three times now and every time is just as good as the last! The only difference is this time I was 21 so I could try out their signature drinks! I can't remember the name of the one I had but I will post the picture of the drink and the menu description of it in the photos section. It was really good almost like an amaretto sour but 10x stronger! Our waitresses have always been friendly and fast to get us what we want. We will definitely be back! So far its the best bbq we have been able to find here in Houston.

London, United Kingdom
“Smokin'!”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

If you think the attractive waiting staff are there to distract you from sub-par food and drink, think again. The food was fantastic. I would fly all the way back just to have the Tailpipes!

On a side note, I tried to get the girls to guess my country of origin and it turned out they had never heard of Sri Lanka. That was a fun conversation!

By the way, I visited in April 2013 but that was not an option on the drop-down!

• Visited July 2013
Kansas City, Kansas
“Good”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

referred by Holiday Inn Express in webster and i liked the porkys spare ribs, with their mac and cheese and beans great choice and i will be returning on my next visit to try the steak and bacon which also looked really nice. must try this place if youre ever in webster

Visited May 2014