“Good quality steaks; decent service”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 155 Restaurants in Webster
Cuisines: American
Houston, Texas, United States
“Good quality steaks; decent service”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We've been here about four times now. We have sampled their steaks and prime rib. They were all pretty good (better than Roadhouse, which is another steakhouse that they compete with) but I wouldn't say excellent.

I will say that when the prime rib was undercooked, the manager came out and told us dessert was on him, which I really appreciated

I also like their bbq sauce that they make at your table. Very yummy!

• Visited July 2013

Pasadena, Texas
“NOT going back”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Lets start with the bread....just bread..wheat bread,not very tasty....Salads were suppose to be a green salad ...90% iceberg ......wife's steak was OK,but her baked potato was cold(butter and cheese did not melt) and tasted old,it was replaced with mixed vegetables.My prime rib was also cool with no flavor or seasoning.Service was OK....Don't know who they are trying to compete with ? Texas Land and Cattle is much better..to expensive to compete with Texas Roadhouse..........they were not very busy

• Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and food”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Everyone had steak (all five of us) and we only spent about $100. Great value for the money! We would love to go back. Awesome restaurant!

Visited July 2013
Jacksonville, Texas
“Excellent Filets That Melt In Your Mouth!”
Reviewed 25 June 2013

I cant speak for the sirloins, but the 7oz filet is excellent! Cooked to perfection, juicy and melts in your mouth. One of the best steaks I've had while in the Houston area. Service is very good but not anything earth shattering. Next time I'm going to try the NY Strip. Nice, casual dining, music not too loud and décor is great. Plan on standing in line if you go during peak hours. I will be returning!!

• Visited June 2013