“Good gumbo!”

Ranked #1 of 169 Restaurants in Webster
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pappas Seafood House has been serving up generous portions of delicious seafood since opening in 1981. Owners Chris and Harris Pappas descend from a long line of Greek fisherman and from these roots provide their Guest the freshest seafood available.
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Me and the wife went this past Saturday because we wanted some gumbo and Floyd's was closed. I had the shrimp gumbo and she had the seafood gumbo, both came out nice and hot and loaded with shrimp and seafood. Also, the bread came out freshly baked and it was good to dip into the dark roux. We also order fried oysters to share and they were perfectly cooked. All said, we were full when we left.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Great restaurant. Great seafood. From the oysters and bisque to the fresh fish and hush puppies; this is great food. Family atmosphere. Casual dining. Great place to go.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

I go here every time I visit this area. This time I went twice. Seafood is always fresh, service is always top notch. This trip was no exception. Consistency in their food.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Eating at Pappas is always something I enjoy doing and tonight was nothing different. I ordered the Greek Salad, a crab cake, with a side of spaghetti squash. Everything was delicious. I only wished I had asked to have my salad brought out before my other food. I also purchased a $50 gift card (you get a bonus $10 gift card) to pay for my dinner. Looking forward to eating here again soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Excellent food. While living in the area it was one of the main places we used for special events. Always revisit when we're back in the area. It's very crowded during normal dining hours.