“Quick Stop”

Cuisines: Diner
Alvin, Texas
“Quick Stop”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

What I like about Waffle House is you can grab a quick bite or a huge meal...today we just wanted something very small. I ordered the egg/bacon sandwich without the cheese...My Husband ordered the biscuits and gravy...Good food Great Service.

• Visited February 2013

Plano, Texas
“Great, Friendly Service!”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We arrived to our hotel late at night and wanted somewhere close to eat. We had a nice, home-cooked meal, and they never let our coffee cups get empty.

Visited September 2012
Belleville, Illinois
“Best Service and Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Even with the hoards of bikers that came in for the rally in Galveston the Waffle house was feeding everyone quickly and there were no unhappy customers!

Visited November 2012
Dickinson
“Fast Food and Tasty”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Quick service, easy walking distance. Food was served quickly and was hot.

Visited April 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Waffle House is one of those things you either love or hate. I personally love that I can get anything I want tossed in...”
Reviewed 14 November 2007

Waffle House is one of those things you either love or hate. I personally love that I can get anything I want tossed in my hashbrowns.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook