“Excellent Service”

Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Webster
College Station, Texas, United States
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My family and I stayed here instead of staying in Galveston. We got a cheaper rate for a nice hotel then we could get on the island. We stayed two nights. The room was clean and the staff was friendly. We accidently left a beach bag in the closet that had towels, swim suits, water shoes, goggles, sunscreen and even some money. We didn't discover it missing until we had been home for two days. I called and left a message for the manager and he called me back the next day. We discussed how he would put it in the smallest box he could and ship it the cheapest he could. We live about almost 3 hours away. The box with all our stuff was on my porch the very next day. Outstanding service. We will stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RLH769

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The quality of service that I received fulfill my expectations. The rooms are very well maintenance, very nice rooms clean and beds are comfortable. I love the breakfast. The customer service is great and the speed of the check in and out process is easy faster and great. I am really recommend anyone to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank Odra A
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I walk in tired early morning greeted by a very nice lady at the front desk i think her name was wendy she got me and my family in a room very quick and pointed us to a good breakfast overall the area and the enviroment but me and my wife say wendy at the front desk made the experience much more delightful hassle free and I would recommend to any of my family or friends

• Stayed June 2013
2 Thank thepookiebear
Conroe, Texas
Reviewed 6 June 2013

I've stayed at this hotel since 1995 and have always had great service. Kyle Carter does a great job taking care of his customers. Check-in is always quick and easy and receipts are ready in the morning. A quick breakfast and a paper and I'm ready for the day.

Room Tip: Get rooms on the north side of the hotel (away from the businesses to the south).
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 June 2013

The room was nice, the location was excellent. The maid only half cleaned our room everyday. And I thought it was a little pricey. The bed was as comfortable as any I have ever been in. I will stay at La Quinta again just maybe not this one.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 22 May 2013

Front desk representative (Kyle) was very attentive and helpful. Employees often make or break an experience, they truly are a companies greatest asset. With an employee being the face of your business it is nice to see one that takes pride in his position as a "Representative"

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
allentown pa
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Our first room had stains on the floor and the air made a lot of noise .asked for another room got one floor up and the room was much better.did not know they allowed pets .my bad.a lot of places to eat in the area .the area is has a lot of shopping and close to Galveston.

• Stayed April 2013