“Very Pleasantly Surprised” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Webster
Katy, Texas
“Very Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2010

We had to make an unexpected trip to the Nasa area over the holidays, and were just looking for a reasonably priced room. We've stayed in several hotels in this area, including the Best Western several years ago. My last stay here was a bit to be desired, so was hesitant to stay here again. I noticed that this property was under new management and recent remodeling had taken place. So trying to get the best bang for the buck we decided to give it another go around - we were not dissapointed.

First, I have to say that the young lady at the reception whose name, I think Jeanie, was very warm and courteous. She really made us feel so welcome, and went out of her way to give us a room close to the lobby. Five star service in a two star hotel isn't something you see very often these days - especially on Christmas day!

Having stayed here before, I have to say the management has done a good job on the remodeling. Our mattress was new, and quite comfortable. It was too cold for swimming, but the pool looks like it would be nice in the summertime.

Overall, this has to be the best value in the area. We got a great rate going through Orbitz. We even extended our stay for one day, and they made sure we got the same rate.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank roadwarrior2000
BWNASA, Director of Sales and Marketing at BEST WESTERN Webster Hotel, NASA, responded to this review, 20 January 2010
We want to thank you for submitting a review for our property. It means alot to us that you have taken the time to compliment our property and our Front Desk staff.

Guest Service is our primary focus and we are glad we were able to meet your expectations. I have printed a copy of your review for our General Manager, Jason and also passed along your compliment to Jeanine. She is an invaluable employee and was very pleased to read your comments!

Have a great day,
Courtney Whitlow

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
dallas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2009

I arrived very tired with delayed flights and missed connection at Best Western Nasa. I was greeted by front desk staff which was very curtecious and professional. After a quick check in I found that the rooms were exceptionally clean and tidy. The next day I had some time off from my business and get to enjoy an olumpic size swimming pool which was kept very clean with pool chairs and umbrellas. I enjoyed the breakfast with hot waffles, boiled eggs, fruits along with all kinds of cereals. In short summation,my stay of 3 days were just a wonderful experience...thanks

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank finetracker
44686BSC, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Webster Hotel, NASA, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Wow, you would really flip for our new rooms, breakfast, indoor hotel now and the awesome fitness center and beautiful swimming pool.
Now really I do not think our pool is Olympic maybe except for the blue paint, but still a great spot for relaxation and chilling.

Thanks for your comments. Come see us again so we can wow you again!

The team at the newly reopened Best Western Webster Hotel NASA
Junction City,KS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2009

We spent the night here while enroute to Galveston for a cruise. The loacation is just perfect, the room was clean and the price was right. The bonus is the Mexican Rest. that sits in the ajoining parking lot. We plan on staying here for out next cruise in 2010.

• Stayed February 2008, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Mike L
44686BSC, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN Webster Hotel, NASA, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
Yes siree' that sounds like us and yes the hotel accommodates guests getting ready to embark on their cruise ships leaving from the Galveston Bay.
We have arrangements for our guests to be able to leave their vehicles here for safe keeping until they return and that saves them money and helps us when they choose to stay here.
Lupe Tortilla Mexican Restaurant is still our good neighbor the their food is still great.
Come on back and check out all our improvements.

Thanks from the team at the Newly Reopened Best Western Webster Hotel NASA
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2009

I have been to Best Western Nasa many times since past couple of years. The ownership has changed since last 6 months and I really had a wonderful
experience during my stay. The Front Desk Staff was very helpful. The owners from china very courteous and helped me to take the laguagge to my room. Whenever I called the front desk for a toothbrush or bulb they always came all the way to the room to help me. The breakfast was good and on request they extended the breakfast till 10.00 am also. The front desk was very kind in helping me to find a good resturant near by, printed out the directions for the resturant and offering me all types of discounts available.

If its a bad experience everyone will complain and write negative feedback but i would say it not bad as people describe here.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Holly2009
44686BSC, Public Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Webster Hotel, NASA, responded to this review, 27 November 2013
You have got such a sweet attitude. Thanks for your kind words about our previous owners and their staff.
Everywhere we go, we get what we are looking for most of the time.
I can tell you give out as much good and you get back.
We are ready to treat you good again here at 889 W. Bay Area Blvd. in Webster, Texas.

Come back when you are in the area, we will try to roll out the red carpet for you, too!

The team at the newly reopened Best Western Webster Hotel NASA
NOV 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Webster
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake
Days Inn & Suites Webster NASA-Clear Lake-Houston
Comfort Suites Webster
Comfort Suites Webster
#10 of 16 in Webster
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Houston

Been to BEST WESTERN Webster Hotel, NASA? Share your experiences!