Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana
US$217
US$113
US$104
Great 4.5/5
Cambria Southlake DFW North(Southlake)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$105
ComfortInn
US$124
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsconcierge floorunderground parkinghealth clubsouthlake areanice hotelbusiness triptexas motor speedwayconference facilitiesrestaurants within walking distanceroom serviceplatinum memberdfw airportfitness centerhotel barfront desk staffthe hotel offersfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

So my wife was on a business trip in Chicago at the Ritz. I saw pictures and heard about the beautiful lobby, very large room and not so comfortable bed. I was "stuck" between Dallas & Ft Worth at the Marriott Solano. So first of all, it's a little out of the way from either city and not a good place to stay if you have business in either or both cities.
If you want something relatively close to the airport (about 18 min drive away) that is very nice, however, this is the place to stay! The bed was very comfortable, the amenities nice and the bar very reasonable.I cannot comment on the spa & was stuck labeling it as excellent.
Free parking right outside the hotel! really nice!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I recently stayed here for a business event. It is a little suburban oasis within the driving distance of Dallas. Subtle architecture, impeccable service and clean. Staff if quite responsive and has feel of convenience. I enjoyed the buffet lunch with personal attention and care (to all guests) by the kitchen staff. Nice location for outdoors events as well at the Terrace. The only downside was that the restaurant was closed for dinner, which is rather unusual for a hotel, isn't it? The property could use better acoustics given that there could be concurrent events running at the same time and could lead to noise issues. Overall a nice experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed here for a business event. My check-in was a breeze and the checkout was also done with ease. I only bring that up because I was in a time constrained situation. The front desk folks helped me out and that was a big plus for me. Overall, all staff was friendly. The room was very comfortable for what I was there to do. No issues with the room. While I was attending my event, there were multiple other business events and the hotel staff seemed to be handling everything excellently. Again, great hotel, great stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I'm a loyal Marriott customer with easily over 50 nights a year, globally. The Solana staff and facility raises that bar on what I will expect from other Marriott locations. The staff at the front desk, their shuttle crew, an OCD housekeeping team, the Ceilo restaurant servers (Jess!) and the one-touch "At Your Service" operators (great job, Forest!). The hotel is beautifully decorated with contemporary art and architectural designs that make up for their the lack of view due to the "suburban?" location. Thanks, Team Solana!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2014

This hotel is clearly a business hotel. My husband uses this hotel often when he travels to Dallas for work. He booked it for my son and I during my son's state gymnastics meet. He made a great choice for us! The staff here goes above and beyond! For example, I went to the Starbucks in the lobby for a black iced tea. They only had green tea. Instead of saying, "no, sorry!" they personally walked me over to the restaurant to get an iced tea for me there. The waiter brought it right out free of charge. Wow! The exercise room was nice and was always stocked with water, towels, cool towels and fruit. The pool and hot tub looked very nice. The concierge room was nice. It is closed on weekends but the front desk gave us a voucher for breakfast in the restaurant each morning. That was also totally unexpected and wonderful! Will definitely be back!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family