Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana
US$185
Hilton.com
US$109
US$100
Cambria Hotel Southlake DFW North(Southlake)(Great Value!)
US$155
Comfort Inn(Grapevine)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$85
ComfortInn
All reviewsconcierge floorunderground parkinghealth clubsouthlake areanice hotelbusiness triptexas motor speedwayconference facilitiesrestaurants within walking distanceroom serviceplatinum memberdfw airportfitness centerhotel barfront desk staffthe hotel offersfree shuttle
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Arriving very late at night, it was a bit awkward to locate this hotel as it's set far back from the road, with a dimly lit Marriott sign that is not immediately visible from the street. Thankfully our room was still available, and the check in was efficient. I was staying on business and even with a corporate rate, I found the price to be rather expensive. In addition, my particular package did not include breakfast (but did include internet). The area is somewhat remote, but nice and quiet as a result. The hotel was busy, and had all the usual amenities catering to business and personal travellers. The staff was excellent, always greeting me, offering help with a smile. My room was decent, but nothing special. Overall, an average hotel with superior service, including an excellent airport shuttle service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Jason H, Manager at Dallas/Fort Worth Marriott Solana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to my hotel. It is through your generous feedback that we are able to improve our levels of product and service. I have forwarded your comments regarding the superior service you received during your stay to my team. I would also like to apologize that you did not receive the value you expected in location, room product and arrival experience. I am very glad to hear you were able to utilize our airport shuttle. That same shuttle also goes to a nearby shopping area that many of our guests' enjoy while they are staying here. Thank you once again for all of your feedback and I hope that we have the opportunity to host you during your future travels.

Jason Horonzy, Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 13 May 2014

So my wife was on a business trip in Chicago at the Ritz. I saw pictures and heard about the beautiful lobby, very large room and not so comfortable bed. I was "stuck" between Dallas & Ft Worth at the Marriott Solano. So first of all, it's a little out of the way from either city and not a good place to stay if you have business in either or both cities.
If you want something relatively close to the airport (about 18 min drive away) that is very nice, however, this is the place to stay! The bed was very comfortable, the amenities nice and the bar very reasonable.I cannot comment on the spa & was stuck labeling it as excellent.
Free parking right outside the hotel! really nice!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I recently stayed here for a business event. It is a little suburban oasis within the driving distance of Dallas. Subtle architecture, impeccable service and clean. Staff if quite responsive and has feel of convenience. I enjoyed the buffet lunch with personal attention and care (to all guests) by the kitchen staff. Nice location for outdoors events as well at the Terrace. The only downside was that the restaurant was closed for dinner, which is rather unusual for a hotel, isn't it? The property could use better acoustics given that there could be concurrent events running at the same time and could lead to noise issues. Overall a nice experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed here for a business event. My check-in was a breeze and the checkout was also done with ease. I only bring that up because I was in a time constrained situation. The front desk folks helped me out and that was a big plus for me. Overall, all staff was friendly. The room was very comfortable for what I was there to do. No issues with the room. While I was attending my event, there were multiple other business events and the hotel staff seemed to be handling everything excellently. Again, great hotel, great stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I'm a loyal Marriott customer with easily over 50 nights a year, globally. The Solana staff and facility raises that bar on what I will expect from other Marriott locations. The staff at the front desk, their shuttle crew, an OCD housekeeping team, the Ceilo restaurant servers (Jess!) and the one-touch "At Your Service" operators (great job, Forest!). The hotel is beautifully decorated with contemporary art and architectural designs that make up for their the lack of view due to the "suburban?" location. Thanks, Team Solana!

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business