“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
Fort Worth, Texas
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

I recently spent a month in the DFW area. This was not my original hotel, but after a few disgusting nights, I started to research alternatives. When I found the Candlewood Suites, I called and decided to give this place a try. I am so glad that I did. The hotel is clean, convenient and the people are great! I have never stayed in a Candlewood before, but will look to them for my travel needs from now on. Special shout out to Victor, the General Manager. He is incredibly accomidating and really cares about his guests. Their motto is "Consider us home" and I was able to do that!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Worthhotels W, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Thank you very much for your business and for staying with us.
We are delighted to know that we met and exceeded your expectations and we hope to see you again soon.

Thank you again for staying with us and always "consider us home".

Victor Tims

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

Stayed here for just one night while visiting the Dallas area recently. Overall -- a great experience. I thought the bed was comfortable. Didn't have any issues with the shower -- water pressure or temperature -- like some previous reviewers. Very convenient to have a suite -- spacious room with fridge, microwave, dishes, etc. Seemed to be in a good location too -- a lot of shops and restaurants nearby (not sure if I'd call it "walking distance" because you have to cross a highway -- but they are close). My one and only complaint -- a little slow on the check-in. I had called ahead to see if I could check-in a little early. Was told it wouldn't be a problem -- but when I arrived, it seemed my room was not ready. They had to switch some things around. A little bit of a wait -- but I do appreciate that they let me in early as I had a meeting to get ready for.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Worthhotels W, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank you very much for your business and for providing positive feedback regarding your stay.
I am glad to hear that your overall experience with us was great even with the slow check-in process and I do apologize for that.

Thank you again for your business and we look forward to greeting you again.

Georgetown, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

My family and I stayed here for a weekend in April 2014. The hotel exterior was clean and well lit at night. The check-in process was quick and efficient. The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful.

The room we stayed in was a two queen bed room. The mattress was too firm and we didn't get the best sleep. The room had a full sized refrigerator, an electric range top and a microwave oven. The room was large and spacious. It had a large flat screen TV and DVD player. My other complaint was the lack of any kind of relaxing sitting chair other than the desk/dinner table chair, something we've had at other Candlewoods. The bathroom was large and well stocked with standard toiletries. Both the room and bathroom were clean.

Overall the hotel is a nice, average place to stay. For the same price, next time I would stay at a Holiday Inn Express or a Holiday Inn.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Worthhotels W, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you very much for providing us with feedback regarding your stay here at the Award Winning Candlewood Suites-Fort Worth/West. We are pleased to hear that you were checked in efficiently and that our front desk agents were friendly and helpful during your stay.

All of our Suites come with a recliner for you to relax and put your feet up,as well as a desk chair for you to relax and have dinner. I do apologize about the firmness of the mattress in your suite and we hope that doesn't hinder you from staying with us or any other Candlewood Suites in the future.

We thank you very much for your business and we look forward to seeing you and your family again on your next trip to Fort Worth,Texas.

Diamond Bar, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

After traveling and long working day it was pleasure to check into Candlewood Suites. The lobby was bright but relaxing. The service was prompt and with smile. The room was big with full amenities kitchenette. The work desk and the area around were spacious. The wi-fi worked like a charm and the bathroom was spotless. Couple little things: I would like better water pressure in the shower and better breakfast selection. Overall, I highly recommend.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are on the side not facing the freeway.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Worthhotels W, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
My Team and I thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your stay with us. Our Maintenance team is correcting the water pressure issue that you mentioned in your review, and we thank you for bring that to our attention.

We have also changed up our grab-n-go breakfast selection, and we thank you for providing us with feedback on that as well.

We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Fort Worth, Texas.

Waco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

I can't say Thank you enough to Victor and his staff for the wonderful service that was provided during my stay. The only problem I had was that my stay ended too soon. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and I have never encountered the type of service that you could actually call 5 star quality Service.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Worthhotels W, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West, responded to this review, 15 March 2014
My Team and I appreciate you taking the time to inform other viewers about your stay with us.

We thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Fort Worth, Texas.

Oklahoma City, OK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

I have ran out of good things to say about my stays at Candlewood. Victor, Josh, Victoria, Jana and Claudia have spoiled me rotten. About a year ago I used to stay at another hotel across the way which is also another IHG property but that has changed. For the last year I have stayed no-where else but at this location. Victor even made it to where I had reservations at one hotel but was able to price match it because I told him how much I loved stayed at that property. Again, this is my home away from home. I highly recommend it. Very accommodating, and GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Please check them out if your ever in the White Settlement, TX area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Worthhotels W, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words.
We appreciate you taking the time to inform other viewers about your recent stay with us.
Thank you for your business and we will see you on your next trip to Fort Worth.

Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

This hotel is very new, nice and clean. The staff treat guests as one of the family. Each week on Wednesday, they have some form of free Manager's appreciation dinner, i.e. barbeque, chili, tacos, cold cuts etc and in addition, free beer or soda. I stayed at this hotel over four months and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Worthhotels W, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
We appreciate your positive feedback and your business. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Fort Worth,Texas.

Regards,

General Manager of the Award Winning Candlewood Suites-Fort Worth/West
Also consider these accommodations in or near White Settlement
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth West
Comfort Inn & Suites Fort Worth ...
#1 of 3 in White Settlement
Staybridge Suites West Fort Worth
BEST WESTERN Fort Worth Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Worth I-30 West Near NAS JRB
Homewood Suites Fort Worth West at Cityview

Been to Candlewood Suites Fort Worth West? Share your experiences!