Studio 6 Fort Worth West Medical Center
US$81
CandlewoodSuites
US$77
ComfortInn
Best Western Fort Worth Inn & Suites(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$93
US$122
US$118
Staybridge.com
US$60
Hotels.com
Executive Inn Fort Worth West(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$71
Agoda.com
Americas Best Value Inn Forth Worth(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$43
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 9 December 2011

The first room I was in started leaking water from the bathroom roof. The staff was super helpful and immediately moved me to another room. The second room's bathroom's ligth did not work. When I went to check the light, I fould the light fixture's cover was full of water so now I know why the light did not work. Again the staff immediately offered me another room. I am sitll there and debating whether or not if I should move again.
Kudos to the staff as they are extremely nice, attentive and move quickly. The hotel's condition at this point needs to be addressed.

Room Tip: Hope you get one in good working order
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Had a state conference here and the rooms were clean and the staff very helpful. Good size meeting rooms and easy to find location off freeway.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank sulrosslobo
Reviewed 13 May 2011

My husband and I stay here on average about once a month - and have for several years. He's in the Naval Reserves and comes here to drill at the base nearby. We stay here so we can bring our four legged 'children'. (Which we can't do on base) The staff is ALWAYS friendly and VERY accommodating; on the times when I need a late Sunday check out because he's tied up at the base they always let me and are just so nice about it.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2010

Traveling with pets so found this place on pet friendly site. The first room we checked into smelled of dog urine so bad we could not stay in it. The staff was VERY accomodating switched us to a new room immediately, and staff very aplogetic. I also received an email from the manager that night. The front office was great in giving me restaurant advice . The room was clean and bed comfy. Their is a huge field on the property great for our dogs to run and do business. Pool was a lttle dirty. Overall would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family