“I'd return...”

Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
Dallas
“I'd return...”
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Price very reasonable for room & breakfast for two. Very helpful & friendly staff. While room was not DIRTY, I could tell that shortcuts had been taken by the cleaning crew. Bed was very comfortable & there was no interstate noise. The area for Truck Parking could stand to be improved- quite a few larger "potholes" (full of water at the time) & pavement or more gravel wouldn't hurt. If the need for overnight lodging in Wichita Falls arises, this is where I'll likely be.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Choctaw, Oklahoma
Reviewed 24 December 2013

We arrived and was greeted by some friendly people. You don't see that very often. We stay at a lot of motels and this one has to be one of the best. They were redoing the place and had a lot of construction going on but was not a problem. We will be happy to stay there again if passing thru.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Madison C, General Manager at Super 8 Wichita Falls, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We always enjoys hearing feedback about our property and staff. We have come to the end of our renovation and the improvements are really impressive! On your next trip to the area we encourage you to stop by and see us.
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

My room had stains on the carpet and chairs, but I didn't expect much for a last minute $50 room anyways. The bed and bathroom were clean and that's all that matters. The one thing though is that the walls were paper thin. All I heard while I was trying to sleep was the room next door to me's conversation until around 3 in the morning. It basically sounded like they were in my room almost. I also had the chance to listen to their "extracurricular" activities. Someone was also going in and out if their room at 5 in the morning which kept me up again. Also, the jets from pilot training from the air force base woke me up, but that's at no fault to the hotel. Would I stay here again? I'd probably dish our more money to stay at another hotel.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Bossier City, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

We needed a place to sleep while traveling and are Wyndham members so decided to stay here. The rooms are small but clean. Recently painted and new carpet. Breakfast was cereal, various breads, pastries, juice, fruit. Good enough for the price! We would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Falls - MSU Area
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#20 of 25 in Wichita Falls

Been to Super 8 Wichita Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Wichita Falls

Property: Super 8 Wichita Falls
Address: 1307 Kenley Ave, I-44 Maurine St Exit and Hwy 287, Wichita Falls, TX 76306-6125
Region: United States > Texas > Wichita Falls
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Wichita Falls
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Wichita Falls 2*
Welcome to our Pride Award winning Super 8 in Wichita Falls. Ideally located off of Hwy 287 and I-44 we are just minutes from Sheppard Air Force Base, MPEC and all local area attractions, restaurants and shopping. This beautiful all interior corridor property has 101 comfortably appointed rooms catering to both the business and the leisure traveler. Whether traveling by car, bus, RV, camper or truck, we have ample parking for any guest that FALLS for our beautiful city! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 - Wichita Falls Hotel Wichita Falls