Price very reasonable for room & breakfast for two. Very helpful & friendly staff. While room was not DIRTY, I could tell that shortcuts had been taken by the cleaning crew. Bed was very comfortable & there was no interstate noise. The area for Truck Parking could stand to be improved- quite a few larger "potholes" (full of water at the time) & pavement or more gravel wouldn't hurt. If the need for overnight lodging in Wichita Falls arises, this is where I'll likely be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Pride Award winning Super 8 in Wichita Falls. Ideally located off of Hwy 287 and I-44 we are just minutes from Sheppard Air Force Base, MPEC and all local area attractions, restaurants and shopping. This beautiful all interior corridor property has 101 comfortably appointed rooms catering to both the business and the leisure traveler. Whether traveling by car, bus, RV, camper or truck, we have ample parking for any guest that FALLS for our beautiful city! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 - Wichita Falls Hotel Wichita Falls
- Super Eight Wichita Falls
- Wichita Falls Super 8
- Wichita Falls Super Eight