“excellent staff”

Super 8 Wichita Falls
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Fremont
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My Boyfriend and I stay here often when we travel through Wichita Falls on our way to and from work. It is clean, the beds are comfortable, and the staff is friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting or passing through.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Madison C, General Manager at Super 8 Wichita Falls, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you for your review, we are very proud of our property and staff. We have made several renovations in the last few weeks, so be prepared next time you all are in for new and improved! I will be sharing your review with my staff so they can know to keep up the great work! We look forward to your next stay when you are in the area.
Galveston, Texas
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

This is my 2nd time to stay in is motel. It is about 7 hours from the house. I nice gentleman checked me in. This motel has a huge trailer parking lot which I need for my rig. I usually get the first floor and it is relatively quiet. However, the next morning the doors started slamming and the vacuum was running. I had arrived at 3 am and was exhausted. Oh well. The best thing about this hotel, is there is a Wataburger with in walking distance. :)

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#18 of 25 in Wichita Falls
La Quinta Inn & Suites Wichita Falls - MSU Area

Been to Super 8 Wichita Falls? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Wichita Falls

Property: Super 8 Wichita Falls
Address: 1307 Kenley Ave, I-44 Maurine St Exit and Hwy 287, Wichita Falls, TX 76306-6125
Region: United States > Texas > Wichita Falls
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
#1 Best Value Hotel in Wichita Falls
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Wichita Falls 2*
Welcome to our Pride Award winning Super 8 in Wichita Falls. Ideally located off of Hwy 287 and I-44 we are just minutes from Sheppard Air Force Base, MPEC and all local area attractions, restaurants and shopping. This beautiful all interior corridor property has 101 comfortably appointed rooms catering to both the business and the leisure traveler. Whether traveling by car, bus, RV, camper or truck, we have ample parking for any guest that FALLS for our beautiful city! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Wichita Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 - Wichita Falls Hotel Wichita Falls