“Good food”
Review of The Jalapeno Tree - CLOSED

The Jalapeno Tree
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

I thought the food was good. The food was good and the staff was friendly. The food was moderately priced. We fed a family of 6 for $65. For a sit down restaurant that's not bad. The lunch specials were available all day. Rice, beans, and tortillas were authentic.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Waited to eat for lunch. A lot of empty tables but no staff to work them. I eaten here plenty of times for dinner. Normally is good place for family.

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

We have been looking for a new Mexican restaurant and thought we'd try Jalapeno Tree for lunch.
Ok, been there, done that, won't go back. First impression, we saw many restaurant staff and not a one smiled. The hostess who seated us seemed to do so grudgingly. Our wait staff was more pleasant, but still no smile. I noticed from wait staff to bus boys that no one appeared concerned about presenting a pleasing image.
We split a fajita for one lunch. Most of the time at other restaurants, we both would have plenty to eat. Portion size here was small and I'm glad we weren't hungry.
The food itself was OK, nothing special.

Reviewed 24 May 2016

My son recently worked for them for a couple of weeks, busted his tail while the manager and asst. manager sat out behind the restaurant smoking pot (you may have seen in the news the bartender was DUI and killed the asst. manager one night). Son complained about the amount of time the food was left sitting out of the freezer before preparation. Expensive and unclean. Wife and I ate there once, food was abysmal.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

pan fried tilapia and fried jumbo shrimp with a skillet cream jalapeno gravy, it is great and all you will want other than a cervasa bin fria