“I LOVE Red Lobster!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Wichita Falls, Texas, USA
“I LOVE Red Lobster!”
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I love Red Lobster. My family and I always go here for special occasions. The wait staff are generally friendly and helpful. I don't think I have ever ordered anything there that I didn't leave saying "That was awesome." Surprisingly, their sea-food is not fishy and is cooked all the way. I think my favorite thing is the Parrot Isle coconut shrimp. The shrimp are huge, crispy, and just fabulous. Plus the dipping sauce is incredible.
I suggest it to anyone with a little money to spend, and they want to dine out.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank StarCatFri

Howard, Colorado
“Love Those Big Shrimp”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

This place puts out some food!!!!! The appetizer shrimp platter is a meal with a baked potato on the side. The Talapia fish is done in a cooking bag with rice and other vegetables. The Shrimp Fettacine Alfredo is plenty as a half order. All the meals were great and Santana's service was spot on. Love those cheddar biscuits and the cold crispy salad. A very nice evening out with old friends!!!!

• Visited December 2012
Kyle, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food - At Red Lobster I See Food Differently”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

On November 30th. 2012 - My husband & I went to eat at Red Lobster after attending a funeral service for a dear family member who passed away. The service was excellent & they have changed their plates to a bigger size to serve the food in & you get plenty food for your money.
I recommend this resturant to anyone that is visiting Witchita Falls, TX

• Visited November 2012
Wichita Falls, Texas
“my time”
Reviewed 9 November 2012

went to lunch here yesterday. ordered a salad that salmon or shrimp could be added but i wanted tilapia. i waited and waited and finally the waiter came and told me there had been a mix up, that salmon had been cooked and order had to be redone...two other people came to extend their apologizes...about 30 to 40 minutes had past prior to getting the simple meal i had ordered.....food was tasty but when one is upset and holds it in rather than making a scene can kill a appetite...needless to say, they did make amends and charged me nothing and even offered dessert....

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lillie A
Pocahontas, Arkansas
“Endless Shrimp”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

The service was fast and the staff very friendly. The one "blip" that I had was that I ordered Parmesan Shrimp for a refill on the endless shrimp and they delivered Shrimp Scampi. The waitress wanted to leave it anyway. When they did bring it back, they had just thrown some parmesan on the top and broiled it a few seconds. Tasty but I am not sure that was really the Parmesan Shrimp.

Visited October 2012