“Very Good Experience”

Red Lobster
Ranked #55 of 229 Restaurants in Wichita Falls
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My husband and I took his mom here for her birthday. She is legally blind and uses a walker. The staff was wonderful and very patient with her. They went out of their way to make her feel special. The service was very good and the food was as well. The only negative would be the biscuits seemed a little dry, but did nothing to ruin our evening. We will go back.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Be aware that when this restaurant runs it's seafood specials, that the management doesn't properly keep in stock, the menu items that are on sale, and customers are informed that they are out of this or that. The wait staff is good, but they don't have control over an ignorant manager. The food they have is excellent, when they have it in stock. Wait staff is friendly. service time is fairly quick.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

It took over 45 minutes (they were not busy) to get soup and salad. There were 4 cold "grilled" shrimp on my salad. The "clam" chowder was ice cold. The waiter was horrilbe and when we asked for the manager it took over 10 minutes for her to arrive. She gave me a coupon for free desert if I buy two adult meals.

2  Thank Chris M
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I love Red Lobster. My family and I always go here for special occasions. The wait staff are generally friendly and helpful. I don't think I have ever ordered anything there that I didn't leave saying "That was awesome." Surprisingly, their sea-food is not fishy and is cooked all the way. I think my favorite thing is the Parrot Isle coconut shrimp. The shrimp are huge, crispy, and just fabulous. Plus the dipping sauce is incredible.
I suggest it to anyone with a little money to spend, and they want to dine out.

1  Thank StarCatFri
Reviewed 27 December 2012

This place puts out some food!!!!! The appetizer shrimp platter is a meal with a baked potato on the side. The Talapia fish is done in a cooking bag with rice and other vegetables. The Shrimp Fettacine Alfredo is plenty as a half order. All the meals were great and Santana's service was spot on. Love those cheddar biscuits and the cold crispy salad. A very nice evening out with old friends!!!!