“Poor service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The waiter was less than attentive. He got all orders incorrect. He was very slow the couple of times he actually came to the table. Pasta was under cooked (still crunchy). Stated they would give us "free" desert. It was already included in our meal.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

It's everything I expected it to be in a chain restaurant: Moderate price, bland food and an absence of anything remarkable.

The salad came smothered in dressing - likely my fault for not insisting on a specific type or asking for smaller portions. I couldn't finish the last third as it was literally full with Italian dressing to the 1/3 point of the bowl.

Other family members had a combo pasta platter - it was OK but could have been warmer. The lasagne reminded me of the times I hastily nuked frozen pasta and didn't wait long enough for the center to warm. While I'm sure they don't nuke their food, it was barely warm enough to remind us it had been in an oven that day.

Arrivederci, Ragazzi!

Reviewed 10 July 2013

We always enjoy going to Olive Garden. It is a quiet place to enjoy yourself and the food is always good. We expecially like it when they have the specials of buying one meal and taking another one home. The proportions of food is plenty for anyone. Great experience

Reviewed 21 June 2013

The all -you -can-eat-salad is delicious. The bread sticks were tasty as was the Tortelloni al Forno. The Grilled Chicken Toscano was okay. We had two desserts- Limoncello Mousse (fair) and Dark Chocolate Caramel Cream (good). Two of us had the 3 course $12.95 deal and the other diner had the all you can eat soup and salad. Our server was sweet and efficient and the atmosphere is pleasant. A plus for Wichita Falls is that the water is filtered and good.

Reviewed 24 April 2013

We really enjoy eating at Olive Garden when they run a special of buy one, take one home. I can get 4 or 5 meals out of this deal. i take the extras to work for my lunch. The food is good and plenty of it. Olive is one of my favorite places to eat.