“Wonderful service and very nice room ”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Wichita Falls
“Wonderful service and very nice room ”
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Hubby in hospital in town, so I was stressed and tired. These folks had my back. They gave me a handicap access room and offered assistance. They were sympathetic and warm. The room was outstandingly clean and quiet.

Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Pamela M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Reviewed 5 October 2013 via mobile

My husband was put in this hotel on business and myself and our 7 month old are able to travel with him. I spend most of the time in the room. The fridge was broken and a request to have it fixed went unheeded so all the baby food I had made for the trip spoiled. I ended up having to buy some at Walmart. The bed dipped to one side and I found an empty can of Copenhagen next to the head side of my side. I was going to give my little one a bath but there were hairs in the tub (that did not belong to us). And another worker who was in the hotel on the same business trip had to change rooms 3 times before they were satisfied. The breakfast wasn't terrible but it wasn't great. Nothing like a Holiday Inn Express breakfast. Overall, not a great place to stay and we won't stay there again.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 27 September 2013

We were very pleased with our nights stay here. The staff is very friendly, the place was clean, it was quiet (one of my big issues with a lot of hotels), the A/C kept it at a great sleeping temperature and the stop on the sink actually worked (another of my pet peeves with hotels)

The breakfast wasn't skimpy at all. We enjoyed bantering with our host as well, he has an excellent sense of humor and is very interested in making sure you have a nice experience at his hotel. We will certainly stay here again as we have need to stay in Wichita Falls overnight.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Gregg509
Texas
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Stayed at the Comort Inn, Wichita Falls, TX and it was a great experience. The rooms were well maintained, clean, and comfortable. You had a micro/frig, coffee maker in your room for convenience. The complementary breakfast was good. The manager quickly recogninzed us from booking the reservation a year earlier during the Hotter-n-Hell Hundred bike ride. He is a real cut up and likes to get to know his guests, especially those returning year after year for the bike ride. He and the whole staff were very helpful. We will be back next year. If you need to stay in Wichita Falls, TX you can't beat this hotel. Great value!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank ShortTripMom
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Stayed here overnight primarily because it was only one of two options for pets. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and met my needs. Breakfast buffet was usual fare of cereal, bagels, scrambled eggs, etc.

Had some green space for the dogs but not much.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Jon C
Lubbock, Texas
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Spent our anniversary at this motel. The manager gave us a discount and also placed us in the suite! He was very nice as well as the other desk clerks. Breakfast was awesome the following morning and service just outstanding!! I was glad I found a nice place to spend our anniversary. Upon departure, the desk clerk made sure I didn't require any further assistance. What a way to take care of your guests!!

Room Tip: Even though it is off the freeway, it was quiet at night.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank jennifer b
Porter, Texas, United States
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I spent the night at the comfort inn located in Wichita Falls Texas. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly and helpful. The room was really nice and the bed comfortable. The Wi Fi was fast. They served a good breakfast and had coffee 24 hrs. a day. I would stay at this location again.

Room Tip: The manager will accomidate your every need, just ask.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends