“great rooms”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Willis
katy, United States
“great rooms”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

this is one the better best westerns Ive stayed at in a while and reaffirmed my faith in what used to be my very favorite chains. the rooms were really clean, well laid out and I seriously enjoyed the "sitting room"

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Neil P, Front Office Manager at Willis Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Donald,
Thank you so much for staying with us at Best Western. I appreciate you taking the time to sit down and write a review of your stay. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at Best Western. It is always nice to hear about our hotel and staff from guests. If you are ever in the Willis area we would love to see you at our property again.

Thank you again for staying with us at Best Western.

Neil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Cypress, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Room was clean,staff was great,breakfast was excellent. We stayed while attending a wedding in the area. We checked in showered and dressed for wedding..returned after and slept like a baby. Notice the next morning many guest at the wedding had stay there as well. Great time enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Neil P, Manager at Willis Hotel, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Willis. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to Trip Advisor. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay and everything that the hotel had to offer.

Thank you again for staying with us at the Best Western Willis.

Bandera, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

worst breakfast I have had at any hotel-eggs horrible-very small dining room-small selection.Rooms too close to freeway unless you take back side there is lots of freeway noise. However ;center location and courteous,pleasant staff.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Austin, Texas, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

We stayed at Best Western in Willis and the location could not have been better. The room was clean, nice and comfortable. We even had a good breakfast. Our son needed the wifi and it worked well. It was altogether a good stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

Neil P, Manager at Willis Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for choosing our hotel during your stay. We are happy to hear how wonderful your stay was and that your whole family was able to enjoy our amenities. We look forward to having you back with us the next time your in the area.

Sunil
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Staff is always friendly and the rooms are always extremely clean.
Also Sunil, who is new to the hotel, is a pleasure to work with. Breakfast is always fresh and hot. Hotel now has some HD channels, which is always great to hear. Keep you the good work!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Neil P, Manager at Willis Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words and for selecting our hotel for your lodging needs! I am happy to hear your stay went well and we look forward to seeing you again should your travels ever bring you back Willis area.

All the best!

Sunil
Carrollton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Galveston's port was foggy and our trip back to Dallas had to be postponed. Seeing the Best Western sign was a Godsend for us. The room was very clean, we appreciated the microwave and fridge. The comfort of the bed was so nice that we fell asleep the moment our heads touched the pillow. Nice shower head too. The continental breakfast was not the usual cuisine. Tasty and hot eggs with sausage and Texas shaped waffle along with the other expected items. Coffee was better than most, too.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Neil P, Manager at Willis Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your candid comments! We are honored that you Picked Best Western as your hotel of choice. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, staff & services!! We really appreciate your loyalty and look forward to having you back!

Take Care,
Mauritius
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Horrible, horrible, horrible!! I booked a hotel for a family gathering for that weekend, everything was great (at first) they had hotel rooms available and for a decent price as well. We get to the hotel(like I said great at first) then.. As I was trying to get into my room, my door would not open. It was jammed! So I tried "putting my shoulder into it" and got a complaint!! The manager came up and just went off on me saying I was being too loud.. he just kept going on and on..he could have just stopped there. THEN my family members were staying in a hotel a door down and they told me that 2 people came in their room. She got a good look at the first one and said it was the Manager that was working the night she checked into the hotel..they walked into her room at 3:00 in the morning saying that the "room needed to be cleaned" at 3 in the morning?? Something fishy was going on.. No one cleans a hotel room at 3 in the morning.. They walked inside the room and noticed there were 2 guys on the other bed.. they probably thought it was just girls staying in that room! Also, they have complimentary breakfast.. it's in a tiny little room with 2 tables. It was a 30 minute wait for breakfast. Definitely not enough room to eat breakfast! Management is horrible! I told them what had happen the night before about management walking into the hotel room and she acted like she didn't care! So, I asked to speak to the actual manager and she was not going to be there until Tuesday.. so I told her that I wanted a call from her (Mrs. Sheila).. and of course I heard nothing back! DO NOT STAY HERE!!! FIND ANOTHER HOTEL UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET WALKED IN ON WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Leonna R
Neil P, Manager at Willis Hotel, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on your recent stay. I am disappointed to hear that our hotel did not live up to your expectations. Your feedback will be used to better train our front desk agent to make sure that this does not happen again. Our breakfast area is a little small but we do have 4 tables to accommodate our guests. We are looking into expanding that area. I hope that the next time you are in Willis area you will give us another chance so we can show you this is not our standard service.

Neil
Also consider these accommodations in or near Willis
La Quinta Inn & Suites Conroe
Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Conroe Near The WoodlandsR
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
WoodSpring Suites Conroe
#227 of 504 in Houston

Been to Willis Hotel? Share your experiences!