“Great pizza; don't miss the buffet!” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Pizza Shack
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Willis
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Houston, Texas
“Great pizza; don't miss the buffet!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

My friends and I visited on a Wednesday at lunch for the buffet. The pepperoni pizza was delicious. I would definitely recommend the Pizza Shack! Don't miss out! The establishment can get very busy at times. Be there early to get a table!

Victoria, Texas
“Fresh pizza, great atmosphere and great service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

If you like pizza this is one of those mom and pop places you do not want to pass by! I was in Willis visiting grandparents when we passed by this charming little place. We were not sure what to expect but went in for the adventure. Our server was very sweet and attentive. I ordered a personal pan pizza with pepperoni, breakfast bacon and banana peppers. We had the salad bar while we were waiting. It was delicious. The lettuce was fresh and the dressing was creamy not runny. When the pizza arrived (and my husband's calzone) it was steaming hot! The cheese looked like the commercials when you pick up a slice of pizza and the cheese stretches. The pizza was delicious. The banana peppers were hot and yummy. I was very impressed with this place. I will definitely be back the next time I am in that area!

• Visited August 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
“Very Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

The reviews said Wednesday night's are busy. Our first visit was on a Thursday night and they were packed! We both had the manicotti with a salad - it was very good. Dessert was bread pudding and it was wonderful!! The service was good. My only complaint would be the noise level - from the customers. No one was over loud, just chatter noise. Everyone was having a good time, including us. But we could barely communicate over the "noise". I appreciate their was no TV or music noise added into the atmosphere. We will definitely go back.

Port Isabel, Texas
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

Went last year for the first time in a long time and the food and service was just as great as remembered. It's a busy popular place and not because its in a small town .. its because the food is really great. So go get ya a slice.

• Visited February 2014
“Always Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I grew up eating Pizza Shack...so I'm probably a bit biased. The food is always above par. I have never been disappointed with any dish. Their pizza is "New York" style...thin floppy crust...but SOO good. I don't know if it's the cheese, the crust, or the sauce...but the flavor of the pizza is amazing and unique. Their calzones, Alfredo pasta, lasagna, and chicken parmesan are family favorites and always delicious. The desserts are all fantastic. The newer Montgomery location is just as wonderful!