“A slice of heaven...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Samantha...
Colleyville, Texas
“A slice of heaven...”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

At the top of a hill with a view of trees that seems endless - my best friend and I spent a much needed long weekend in what is now one of our favorite places! The Vista Verde property (aka. our Treehouse) was comfortable and relaxing with all the amenities we could ask for. Stocked kitchen, basic spices, wifi, plus dectorated with art and furniture I'd love to have in my own home. This was "glamping" at it's finest.

The location is perfect, about 5 minutes from Blue Hole, a tranquil must see park where we witnessed a few deer in their natural habitat. It was the escape from the hustle and bustle that we needed! And after the time in nature and nice hike - it's less than 10 minutes to downtown Wimberley for wine tasting, shopping and lunch!

We are both typically home-bodies but getting to downtown Wimberley was so easy and the relaxed vibe was so comfortable, we went out every day of our weekend at least for a couple of hours.

I'm already planning to bring about 10 of my family members out here next time to enjoy the space and will also rent out the other property that shares the pool - as the sunset views from that upper balcony are beautiful.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing