Blair House Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Wimberley Inn(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$131
  • Pool
US$119
Priceline
Outpost Motel(Dripping Springs)(Great Value!)
US$85
Econo Lodge(San Marcos)
US$69
Candlewood Suites(San Marcos)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
CandlewoodSuites
US$129
US$124
Country Inn
All reviewscooking schoolturn down serviceel pasocooking classthe main housechef chrissan miguelsaturday nightb btexas hill countrymy husband and ieggs benedictget awaycourse mealeach eveningbed and breakfastowners and staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely anniversary weekend at the Blair House-fantastic food, great service, and peaceful setting. We especially loved the pool and hot tub area! Recommended for a getaway to the hill country. There are a few wineries, olive orchards, and parks in the area to visit during the day too within a very easy drive.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank kbullard78
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I enjoyed a wonderful stay with my Mom at the Blair House Inn over the Easter weekend. What a great property, Mike and Vicki are just wonderful and the Saturday evening dinner was fantastic. We also enjoyed a relaxing massage. Overall a great stay and I will be back with my husband in a few weeks.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2013

My first trip to Wimberley in over 15 years, the Blair House Inn was the perfect place to start and end the trip. The cottage was incredible; slept better then I have in ages. Encourage you to schedule a massage, it was wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Such a beautiful, relaxing sanctuary! I stayed here only one night with my husband, but we will definitely be back! The views from our private cottage's porch were breathtaking and the cottage was spacious and cozy with a luxurious gas fireplace, large bed, and beautiful spacious bathroom. The food and wine were also delicious.

Room Tip: We stayed in the San Gabriel - it has the best views from the private porch. I'd definitely recommend it.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2013

My Fiancee and I stayed in the San Miguel room and had a great time. Upon arrival, Mike met us at the door, showed us around the main house, and then we went to the room. The room had an amazing view from the porch! We wanted to have a relaxing weekend and the mission was accomplished! Breakfast was delicious every morning, the couple's massage left us feeling relaxed, and the future Mrs was very pleased with her facial. The King size bed was very comfortable, the fireplace provided for a romantic setting in the room, the porch had a great view of the hills and sunset, and the pool/hot tub located right next to the room was a great way to catch the sunset. On Thursday and Friday night, we received a complimentary dessert and wine. We didn't sign up for dinner but if breakfast is any indication of the taste, then I'm sure it must have been delicious. Mike and Vickie were great hosts and we would definitely recommend the Blair House Inn to our friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple