Blair House Inn
Wimberley Inn(Wimberley)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$153
  • Pool
Outpost Motel(Dripping Springs)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$102
Country Inn
US$102
US$99
All reviewscooking schoolturn down serviceel pasocooking classthe main housechef chrissan miguelsaturday nighttexas hill countrymy husband and ieggs benedictget awaycourse mealeach eveningbed and breakfastowners and stafffor sale
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Very nice property and spacious suite with good amenities. Stayed in the San Rafael suite near the pool, with fireplace and private porch with Hill Country Views (and some power lines). Bathroom could use some upgrading, small sink pedestal and small shower, but nice large tub.
We enjoyed our 2 night stay in August, despite the 100 degree heat. Shopped in Wimberley in the morning and holed up in the suite all hot afternoon watching movies from a great DVD selection provided in the main house. Only disappointment was the daily breakfast. A 2 course affair with no entrée alternatives, except a bowl of cold granola. So, if you didn't care for the served entrée, there was not much to eat. Expected more in this Inn price class :-(.

Room Tip: Suites are pricey but private and spacious. If terrain is an issue, check with management to get a room in or on the main house level.
Reviewed 21 August 2014

My husband and I went to Blair House Inn for 3 days last weekend to celebrate our 46th anniversary, and we couldn’t have had a better time. My husband took the 2 day cooking class. He said the chef was very experienced, a good teacher, and a great cook. He learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed the entire experience. The El Paso Suite was wonderful. The food was indescribably good! I definitely want to go back!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Celebrated our 30th anniversary at Blair House. The room was clean and just beautiful. The employees made us feel at home and it was a great first B&B experience. The town of Wimberly is beautiful and this is also close to Wimberly Winery. We will be back!

Room Tip: We stayed in the San Antonio room in the main house. It was quiet and private
2  Thank EvelynSwitzer
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I came for two nights, Aug. 4 - 6, 2014 for our 36th anniversary and were pleasantly surprised. Beautiful scenery, a great pool and hot tub, very quiet area and loved the room. We stayed in the Ft. Worth suite which had a huge walk-in shower and a jet tub that my wife loved. Breakfast was great and plenty to drink and eat. An Italian cooking school was in session at the time and breakfast was made by the students which was very good. The new owners (changed ownership in July) were very accommodating and ensured all our needs were met. We can't wait to go back in the winter and use a suite with a fireplace. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: The Pond Cottage suites are very quiet and furthest away from pool, noise and traffic.
1  Thank Dennis H
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We had never been to Wimberley and just wanted to get away for the weekend. I found this site on the computer and new this was some place I wanted to try. We stayed in the Laredo Cottage for two nights and I can't wait to go back. My husband liked it because it was out of town, it was quiet and relaxing. More than anything the owners, staff, and the chef were wonderful! I have stayed in a few B& B's but this is the nicest one I have ever been in. We were treated to dessert and wine which was included in the price and the breakfast was amazing.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends