“Love Shop the Tree House!”

Shop the Tree House
Ranked #2 of 15 Shopping in Wimberley
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I absolutely loved Shop the Tree House!!!! They were so incredibly nice and informative about he chalk paint. Not pushy or overbearing at all. Just allowed my husband and I to stroll around the store and shop but were available to answer questions. I love, love, love the style......very eclectic and world traveler vibe. We will certainly go back the next time we are in Wimberley!!!

3  Thank Candiloohoo

Reviewed 9 February 2014

I have been to many shops like this. I wasn't impressed with it. Not my style of shop. I was hoping for more country style of options to buy. Very crowded area's and hard to get around.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

Shop the Tree House is a an absolute must when visiting Wimberley! This store has a little bit of everything including some of the best furniture and interior decor finds in Central Texas. Definitely include this shop in your shopping/travel plans!

3  Thank 785stephanieg
Reviewed 26 April 2013

This shop is one of the cutest I have seen. They have everything from furniture to trinkets and the staff is extremely helpful and creative. I don't miss a chance to stop in anytime I'm in the area. Don't miss it!

3  Thank Stacy W
Reviewed 22 April 2013

This place is amazing! If you are looking for a cute store where you can spend hours - this is your place. The mix of items they have match every style. Anyone can find something they are looking for. The staff/owner are incredibly nice, thoughtful and will go the extra mile. Its a great place to spend some time! Every item I buy gets multiple compliments once I put it in my home. It's so neat to find a place where everything isn't mass produced. Its original, charming, and adorable! A definite MUST when in Wimberley. Add this to your top of the things to do in Wimberely!

7  Thank Ellen5E