“Beautiful Cabin”
other travellers have booked this property
Romantic, secluded cabin in the woods
Private hot tub Just a short walk down the hill to a beautiful seasonal creek
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private hot tub
Just a short walk down the hill to a beautiful seasonal creek
Beautiful views from the front porch
Great lounge chairs to relax in.
Pet friendly
Well stocked kitchen
32' TV with Chromecast streaming (Free Netflix) and DVD player
Queen size pillow top mattress.
Walk in shower
Breathtaking views of the hill country
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Nederland, Texas
“Beautiful Cabin”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed at the El Sol cabin for a week and it was like a home away from home. It was very cozy, clean, and had beautiful scenery. We were able to bring our well behaved dogs and they loved being there too.

Houston
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Adventure...
“35th anniversary getaway.”
Reviewed 2 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

This place is amazing. Tranquility and beauty all wrapped in one. The cabin is really set up good for those who want to get out but still be close enough to go to town for shopping, dinner or forgotten supplies. Our little dog loved it. Ran around in the fields and explored the area. Hot tub was perfect. Very relaxing. Everything was clean and magazines and games were there for our fun. Thank you Melissa, it couldn't have been better.

4 Jun 2017
Much thanks!!!
I enjoyed having you all at the cabin.
I hope to have you back on your next trip to Wimberley.
Melissa
Ruth Ann...
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My weekend at this peaceful and tranquil cabin was just what I needed. The views were wonderful. I enjoyed the beautiful hills and watching all the wildlife...birds,deer... and listening to the quite. I will do this again soon.

25 May 2017
Much thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at my cabin.
Hope to have you back on your next trip to Wimberley.
Melissa
cassiedyk...
Bay City, Texas
“Amazing getaway”
Reviewed 13 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

This little romantic cabin was the perfect getaway for our anniversary. It is nice and private yet close to town, and has everything you could need while there. We very much enjoyed ourselves and will for sure be booking again in the future!

Lewis K
“Excellent”
Reviewed 16 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

Our stay at this cabin was the most enjoyable we have had in several years. The cabin was really clean, designed for a romantic stay. The location was a perfect place with a great view. Melissa was very pleasant and helpful. We will definitely stay there again.

Your age range 65+
Reviewed 19 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

20 Dec 2016
I'm glad they enjoyed their stay. I'm sorry you chose not to use the wood stove??? It really warms up the entire cabin and is very safe. I always supply the wood for my guests and I have two pages of instructions on how to use the wood stove.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing