“A perfect Holiday getaway”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wimberley
Cypress Creek Cottages
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wimberley
Corinth, Texas
“A perfect Holiday getaway”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

I booked a cottage for my adult son and daughter to share over Christmas, so we could enjoy a non-traditional, peaceful holiday in lovely Hill Country surroundings. They both loved the place! Plenty of privacy with the separate bedroom and a roomy sofa bed in the living area. The deck and hot tub was a real treat. And they especially loved that they could bring their two (BIG) dogs. Both of them commented they'd love to come back for a romantic weekend with their future mates. As for me... when I went over to visit with them at the cottage (my fiance' and I stayed at an RV park down the road), I thought that if I ever open a cottage style resort, I'd do it exactly like that! My ONLY critique was a whiny water faucet in the kitchen sink. Otherwise perfection!

Room Tip: The cottages across the road from the creek side units are closer to the fenced in dog park, which w...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank K_moving_on

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
San Antonio, TX
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We wanted to get away for Christmas but as always, had mixed feelings about what to do with our three small dogs. The wife convinced them to their two dog limit and we were set for a great three days. When we arrived there was a complimentary bottle of wine and a gift basket for us AND one for the dogs too. It included 3 doggie beds, three food dishes, snacks, three toys, diapers (?) just in case, I guess. The kitchen had all of the accessories you'd expect in your own home plus. Each cottage has its own hot tub. TV's in the bedroom and lining room. Ample towels, robes and separate towels for the hot tub. Dog park and the creek bed are all you need for the four-legged family members. The cottages are not located somewhere out in the wilderness that make trips to town awkward and inconvenient. You can quickly feel like you're away from things urban by just walking the creek. If you don't have pets, stay here anyway. It was very enjoyable. Oh yeah, we even found a parting gift on our windshield as we left for home. A five star rating is a few too few.

Room Tip: Just go to the site and pick one you like. 9-12 are on the creek side. 1-8 are across the road. No...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank SallyAnnH02
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Cypress Creek Cottages is a gem. After our first stay in July, I knew this would be a place I could bring my mother-in-law for a quick holiday getaway. We booked three cottages to house our family while we took in the sites around the Hill Country and everyone was as impressed as we were with the comfort and convenience of the cottages. They really rolled out the red carpet for us, complete with snacks, and a "safe travels" surprise. I just love this property--it is honestly one of my favorite places I have ever stayed out of all my travels. It just feels like home.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank gracylue
Katy, Texas
Reviewed 20 December 2013

I am really glad I found this place! I recently stayed in Cottage 11 with my dog. It's rare to find a place that is nice AND pet friendly. I enjoyed the view of the wooded area and the creek from the deck. The attentive staff at Cypress Creek took great care of us. Booking online was a breeze as well as the easy check-in process. Cannot recommend enough, we will be returning.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Benjamin L
Reviewed 20 December 2013

The cottages are adorable, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they are pet friendly and I could bring my 2 dogs. I recommend this place to everyone I know..... it's the perfect place to get away for the weekend. The staff is friendly, all the cottages have private hot tubs, and the rates are really reasonable for what you get. Definitely better than any nice hotel I've stayed in!! Kudos to the owners.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Julia H
Reviewed 20 December 2013

These cottages are very convenient and close to shopping and restaurants in Wimberly. I stayed there for a Wimberly Market Days weekend and it was great to be so close by. The people at Cypress Creek were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my little cottage and plan to stay there again in the future.

Room Tip: Cottage #2 was very peaceful.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We had a lovely anniversary weekend here and loved bringing our kitties for the trip. Cypress Creek Cottages was so cozy and welcoming, and were amazingly hospitable for pets! What a great getaway for couples and families alike. The private hot tub was an added bonus! We can't wait to return next year and make this an anniversary tradition.

Room Tip: The purple cottage is very sweet and romantic.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Supernannyhayley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wimberley
Candlewood Suites
Square Inn
Square Inn
#2 of 19 in Wimberley
BellaVida Bed and Breakfast Retreat Center

Been to Cypress Creek Cottages? Share your experiences!