“Great!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wimberley
Cypress Creek Cottages
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wimberley
Reviewed 11 February 2014

We had a wonderful time. The cottage was cute, clean, comfortable and convenient to Wimberly and Gruene. When we arrived, the fireplace was going, the lights were on and there was a note on the table welcoming us. We enjoyed the outdoor hot tub, privacy and quiet. Also the little details like the nightlight in the bathroom and bathrobes. The only time we saw our innkeeper was when he brought us more towels and when we ran into him while taking a walk around the grounds. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Kowboys

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I've stayed here twice so far. The first time was just my dog and I. The most recent trip I had some friends with me. It's soooooo hard to leave and go back home to reality. Four of my other friends have already come here and they loved it too. I've decided to make this my yearly destination (but hopefully more than just once a year!). It's dog friendly which is perfect for me because I do not travel without my precious four-legged baby! The quaint little town just down the street is so much fun with all the shops and eateries. Lots of walking trails around town for the pups. It's just the perfect getaway! The welcome baskets are so nice and literally the only items you would need to bring with you other than clothing are containers to tote any left over food home at the end of your stay. EVERYTHING is provided for you. It's just awesome! Love it!!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Denise S
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Incredible hospitality, peace and quiet. Love their romantic getaway package. The hot tub was so relaxing in spite of it being only 36 out. We will be doing this again!!! Thank you for your loving care.

Room Tip: We saw all of their cabins which are beautifully decorated, cozy, clean and comfortable. The only ch...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Holly S
Reviewed 30 January 2014

we stayed in #5 . it was clean and cute as pie ....it was really cold out. they had every thing we needed , our dog was very happy too. I will come back I love it there....I will also tell every body about this place .we were at the wine tasting room and we met a couple , they said the place they were staying was real dirty and had mold in the hot tub.so I told them about Cypress Creek ..when we got ready to leave, we saw they stayed there as well...they loved it too! Jerry even came by to make sure we had every thing we needed....We travel a lot and we have stayed in different places , this is the best ever.....very pet friendly...but you could not tell that any animal had ever been there ...very clean....

2  Thank Kahleesi T
Reviewed 26 January 2014

After searching around on Trip Advisor, I decided to book a two night weekend stay at the Cypress Creek Cottages, thanks to the great ratings it had received. Let me say that it did not disappoint. This is was for my girlfriend's 35th b-day. I was a little worried that a city girl may not like this much of a country atmosphere but she loved it from start to finish. This goes to show that this place is really for anyone of all walks of life. The cottages are extremely clean and well kept. It was a nice touch having a welcome basket there for us upon entering the place, with a couple waters and a bag of popcorn. The places also come with all the silverware, cups and plates one would need. Also coffee, filters and creamer which was a nice surprise. The beds were very comfortable as well and this coming from someone would loves quality sleep. We spend a good deal of time in the hot-tub, which was very nice as well. Then as well were getting ready to leave they had left us a little parting gift on our car. It's things like this that keep people coming back. Stuff more corporate places wouldn't bother doing. One final note for travelers are that the grills are charcoal grills. Their website didn't specify so that may be something to add. All in all we were extremely satisfied with our stay and will be back hopefully sooner than later.

Room Tip: We stayed in the yellow cottage which was #2.
1  Thank Boiler81
Reviewed 25 January 2014

My husband and I spent our 10 yr anniversary here this week, and loved every minute of it. The cottage was just perfect, and the staff was great as well. They thought of everything here. From the welcome basket with snacks, water,and a note from the staff to the AWESOME margarita package that they offer, and every amenity in between, We couldn't be more pleased!!!!We will definetley be back!!!

3  Thank Jessica N
Reviewed 22 January 2014

My husband and I have stayed at Cypress Creek Cottages twice before and plan to stay there again in the next 3 months. We generally stay for a romantic getaway. The cottages are clean and well-appointed. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel welcome and comfortable. We always travel with our Italian greyhound (mini greyhound), and the staff also makes her feel welcome with a dog bed, bowl, and treats. There is even a little dog park to let her loose in! As far as romance, there is a nice porch with a private hot tub at each cottage. The setting is beautiful, quiet, and almost close enough to town to walk. The kitchen has everything you would need, including a full refrigerator, stove, pots, pans, dishes, and even wine glasses. I have recommended this getaway to two other friends. Both of them loved their stays also.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank strivingtorelax
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wimberley
The Lodge at Turkey Cove
#6 of 19 in Wimberley
Creekhaven Inn
Creekhaven Inn
#5 of 19 in Wimberley

Been to Cypress Creek Cottages? Share your experiences!