“Loved it!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wimberley
Cypress Creek Cottages
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Wimberley
Reviewed 5 October 2010

My husband and I were driving down with our two large dogs for a family funeral. We booked the first pet friendly cabin we could find in Wimberley. We were both very nervous about bringing our dogs but they felt right at home as soon as we got there and so did we. The cabins are clean and very welcoming. For the low price it was a lot more than we expected. Its also in a great location close to the Wimberley's eclectic shops where you could take a nice stroll in the morning to a cafe and grab a drink at night. But with a full kitchen set up you don't even have to leave, especially with the nice private hot tub. On the way home we were already planning our next trip back.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shaharzade

Reviewed 4 October 2010

My husband and I stayed in Unit 6 for my birthday and we had a GREAT time. The cottages were wonderful, well maintained and very clean. The gifts left for my dog were adorable and he loved them! It was so close to the market days and the creek. We will be sure to make another trip back and stay in the cottages again. I will recommend them to others as well. Thank you for a wonderful birthday visit.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Romeo10_10
Reviewed 3 October 2010

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. All was as advertised, and more. If you are looking for a quiet hill country get-away, this is it. We can't wait to come back without our 5-year-old daughter!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank tlbkc
Reviewed 3 October 2010

I stayed here for my brothers wedding and had the whole wedding party stay at Cypress Creek Cottages and everyone was astonished at how incredible the place I found was. It was the first time I have impressed that many people that I cared so much about. My brother even got jealous and was kind of disappointed that he did not listen to me and book with us, because his place was not even half as classy and accommodating as Cypress Creek. Thanks to all the staff and I would recommend this place first to anybody staying out in Wimberley.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank fowen2
Reviewed 30 September 2010

My husband and I stayed at Cypress Creek Cottage for our first anniversary this last weekend and really enjoyed it. The cottage was very clean and the bed was amazing. I slept sooo good. We brought our dog and they had treats, a bed, a food bowl, and some waste bags just for her. The hot tub was clean, but we could not get the jets to turn on. Oh well. The creek was very nice although a bit cold (to be expected at the end of September) but we and our dog enjoyed it. All in all it was very relaxing and the cottage was quaint and very enjoyable. It made me never want to stay in a hotel again. Ha! We will probably return for another relaxing trip one of these days.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KBRN
Reviewed 21 September 2010

We stayed at the Cypress Creek Cottages for our son's wedding in September 2010. It was fabulous. We have a large family and we occupied almost all of the cottages for the weekend. My sisters and their families, my mother and uncle and their spouses, and my grown children with their babies and my husband and myself all took a cabin. They were wonderful. Jerry and his staff were excellent and took care of everything for us. I would absolutely plan another family gathering there in the future. And the cost per night was very reasonable. I checked out all kinds of accomodations and these were the most reasonable for what they offered. So, I would recommend the Cottages to anyone who wants to get away and enjoy a quiet weekend or an extended stay in the hill country of Wimberly, Texas.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank CindyB25
Reviewed 19 September 2010

Couldn't believe the cute appearance of each cottage. Our cottage was clean and well stocked with whatever you needed. Beautiful wood floors, white curtains, oriental rug, flat-screen TV, the most comfortable king bed, and to top it off a beautiful hot tub on the patio. Our Border Collie and Australian Shepherd loved taking walks on the property and enjoyed the pet beds provided (what a wonderful touch) and their gift toys and treats. We had a welcome note waiting on the table with popcorn, bottled water, and pralines. Fresh flowers were on the table, and comfortable robes in the closet (am I at a Spa?). Don't tell everyone how wonderful it is, because I want it to be available for the times when we return.

Carol

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cargabshel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wimberley
The Lodge at Turkey Cove
#6 of 19 in Wimberley
Creekhaven Inn
Creekhaven Inn
#4 of 19 in Wimberley

Been to Cypress Creek Cottages? Share your experiences!