“Perfect Relaxing Weekend in the Hill Country”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Inn The Woods

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
davepalks...
Austin, Texas
“Perfect Relaxing Weekend in the Hill Country”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My wife and I along with another couple were looking for a nice relaxing weekend in the hill country. We stumbled upon this adorable cabin and I am so glad we did! The location was great, just far enough to avoid the hustle and bustle but still close enough to be shopping in downtown Wimberley in less than 10 minutes. The layout of the cabin is very open and the high ceilings with the wood beams were a remarkable touch. It was perfect for two couples because the two bedrooms on the first floor are located on opposite sides of the cabin providing a good amount of privacy for each. This cabin checked all of the boxes that we were looking for...privacy, spacious, and very clean. We also really enjoyed soaking in the hot tub with a glass of wine in the evenings. We will definitely be back!!

27 May 2017
Wonderful feedback, we look forward to future guests enjoying this terrific cabin!
Happiness...
“Charming!”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

A charming, unique cabin with all the amenities and even a hot tub! I found the setting serene, private and very much in keeping with the best of the Texas hill country. Lots to do close by yet far enough out to enjoy a tranquil wooded setting under the stars in the evening. Would definitely stay again!

24 May 2017
Terrific feedback, we welcome future guests to enjoy the wonderful amenities of this fantastic cabin!
Kim S
“We can not wait to go back!”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My two children, ages 9 and 11, and I stayed at the cabin and had an amazing time. We were there for only two days in the middle of spring break- we booked last minute so there was limited availability. I can't say enough about how impeccable the cabin and surroundings were. The house was so well-equipped with everything you need for a great and relaxing time. The owners were so welcoming and provided us with genuine hospitality. They even gave us some great tips on where to go for dinner. Very friendly and not intrusive at all. We made smores and swung in the hammock. The hot tub was just the right size and very private. I usually can not sleep because I am very sensitive to mattress firmness, but the bed was so perfect that I slept like a baby. We can not wait to go back and look forward to spending a longer time relaxing in the best vacation rental that I have ever been to.

Your age range 35-49
18 May 2017
Terrific feedback, we welcome future guests to enjoy this wonderful cabin!
Guide6395...
“Charming Interior but it is the Owner's Main Residence”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

I thought we were renting a secluded cabin where we would be able to take walks & enjoy the scenery, etc but it isn't. It right off a country road surrounded by other houses However, we should have asked upfront & so that was our fault. But what should be conveyed is that it is the owner's primary residence & they stay in the back bedroom that is part of the house when they rent out their home. My friend & I were chatting on the back porch when they showed up and went into the back bedroom. And while they were very nice, it made us feel awkward & there is no way I would have booked the place if I had known that--esp at the amount charged. It is a charming place but the lack of privacy & knowing we were in their actual home felt weird.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Apr 2017
Thank you for your review and we are glad you enjoyed the overall stay. We are very sorry it wasn't clear that the property owner did live onsite. Just this week they notified us that effective immediately they are moving to a neighboring location for their personal residence that is not within sight of the main house. You can come again with the confidence that there would be the privacy and seclusion you were hoping for on a return trip.
Destinati...
“Uncomfortable”
Reviewed 26 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

The home was very nice but we felt that we were deceived by both the rental agency, Hill Country Premier Lodging, and the owner. The rental agency informed us that the owners were on the property but did not disclose they were behind a hidden door off the living room in a small efficiency bedroom. We did not know this until our son was spooked by someone coughing behind the wall at midnight. After that we felt uncomfortable using the back yard, where the hidden bedroom was located, and was actually asked to keep the noise down one night when our laughter got a little loud. We made the best of the situation but we were very disappointed.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Reviewed 7 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing