“Worth it!”

Add it.
Wimberley Donuts
Ranked #2 of 3 Bakeries in Wimberley
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I can't recommend BBQ--but I know a good donut. The donuts were still warm---nice glaze, great milk chocolate coating....cinnamon sugar cake donuts were wonderful!! The apple donut was a bit too crispy. I love donuts so I'm biased--but these were very good.

Reviewed 12 February 2013 via mobile

Wanted donuts from Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts while on vacation since they are not in our home town. So glad to find Wimberley Donuts instead of some chain. The donuts were delicious and what genuinely nice proprietors. I've recommended them to other campers we have met.

Reviewed 19 September 2010

We go there about once a week and we have never received a bad meal. You can even take your own wine or beer. the best chinese food around.