“Great Food and Friendly people”
Review of Above Par Grill - CLOSED

Above Par Grill
Wimberley, Texas
“Great Food and Friendly people”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This place is amazing, it's a feel good restaurant with great food, The burgers are delicious the salads are perfect, and the lunch specials are delicious! I don't know what to say but come out after church or for lunch or an early dinner and I promise you will not be disappointed at all, and if you are you must be to snobby for our town! :)

• Visited September 2013

Austin, Texas
“Good meatloaf”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The food and ambiance for a golf course is a little lacking! I was hoping for a view of the golf course but instead have a view of the delivery parking lot! odd design . The portions are bigger than you might expect with the meatloaf special on Wednesday which I recommend. I think it is the best meatloaf in town. I wish they would work on the alto sphere though.

• Visited January 2013