“Best Burgers”
Review of Above Par Grill - CLOSED

Above Par Grill
“Best Burgers”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

By far the best burgers in the Wimberley area. The onion rings are great as are the fries. I couldn't tell you what else is good. I always have one of the burgers. My favorite burger is the mushroom/swiss burger.

• Visited July 2014

Austin, Texas
“Great Burger”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Best burger in Wimberley without a doubt. Very unique sweet bun with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, etc make this burger the one to find. Off the main road through town, located in the Quicksand Golf Club, find it and you'll love it! Friendly staff welcomes you too, but that's Wimberley!

1 Thank rxman502001
Wimberley, Texas
“Great Food and Friendly people”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This place is amazing, it's a feel good restaurant with great food, The burgers are delicious the salads are perfect, and the lunch specials are delicious! I don't know what to say but come out after church or for lunch or an early dinner and I promise you will not be disappointed at all, and if you are you must be to snobby for our town! :)

• Visited September 2013
Austin, Texas
“Good meatloaf”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

The food and ambiance for a golf course is a little lacking! I was hoping for a view of the golf course but instead have a view of the delivery parking lot! odd design . The portions are bigger than you might expect with the meatloaf special on Wednesday which I recommend. I think it is the best meatloaf in town. I wish they would work on the alto sphere though.

• Visited January 2013