“Show canceled at 8pm!”
Review of Nutty Jerry's

Nutty Jerry's
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Winnie
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I had tickets for the Paul Rodgers concert with Point Blank playing too. We drove to an empty parking lot at 8:50pm, I thought I must have gotten the date wrong... but no... I saw the box office open and they were giving refunds. They said the show was canceled an hour ago and that Paul Rodgers voice blew out. I'm sorry that Paul was having troubles with his voice and throat, but to cancel an event so late in the evening when everyone has driven from far away and booked hotel rooms? If you are going to cancel a show, please inform people early in the day. I know this is not Nutty Jerry's fault, I know he must be as upset as his loyal customers.

1  Thank Junebug15

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Nutty Jerry's was much nicer than I expected. Bleacher seats are wide & nicely finished. Sound was great. Parking lot needs to be paved, but we lucked out and got a ride on a golf cart! The only problem was BB King. We spent $100 for two bleacher seats, and all he did was talk. He sang maybe 4 songs. A major disappointment. Please let the poor fellow retire!

1  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 18 February 2014

The seating was well spaced and comfortable. Folding chairs nearest the stage, table seating behind the chairs with really neat handmade high top table & chairs in the back. Nice layout for the large crowd. Regular snack bar type foods available. Clean restrooms. The sound was really great being in such a large room. Staff was very professional and friendly. Nice security very visible. Even though this venue seems to be out in the middle of nowhere it's surprisingly wonderful. Try it!

1  Thank P G
Reviewed 5 February 2014

This was our first time to Nutty Jerry's and we were really excited to see Aaron Lewis because of all the good reviews we have seen online. We were not disappointed!!! The venue is a bit rustic/country but that only adds to the charm. We had seats in the fourth row and our view was great! I've read reviews about the long lines for drinks and my hubby and I found a way around that. We saw a nice beer waitress walking around and bought beer from her on our way to our seats. There is no limit on how much you can buy from her at a time so we loaded up and went to our seats and avoided the lines all together. Also to note, if you buy a bucket of beer I heard they charge you a bucket fee so keep that in mind. The restrooms were clean and easy to get to, no lines for me! I also thought the staff was very friendly and helpful. But what made this night out so great was the performer. Aaron Lewis was amazing! His voice sounded so good! He even admits that he's a bit static on stage - definitely not a showy performer but his vocals make up for that! We are definitely going back to see him again the next time he's there!!