Best Western Plus Wylie Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Inn of Rockwall(Rockwall)
View Hotel
All reviewsshower headcheck in was smoothwill stay there againwafflesthe breakfast areanice hotelstayed nightsgreat place to stayrooms are cleanfree breakfastfront desk staffwalmarttxbeddingfuneralaccommodationsmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 March 2012

I stayed 2 nights in Wylie when I was participating in a horsemanship clinic in nearby Farmersville. The only thing needed was a bed and a shower. They had a nice breakfast area with various items and the room was clean and comfortable. I have to give a thumbs up to employee Twishun (I think that is spelled correctly). My iPhone was very low on battery and I had left part of my charger at the ranch. She looked around and found a piece I needed and let me borrow it overnight to charge my phone. She was very nice and polite.
This hotel is very inexpensive and nice to stay in.

Room Tip: Try not to get a smoking, I had no choice but they are pretty smoky!
Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Dellyn L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wylie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2012

I am glad we made your stay pleasant while attending the clinic in Farmersville. We do try and make every guest stay as nice as we can and help with anything they may need. Thank you for letting everyone know about your experience at our hotel. We hope to see you here again soon!

Reviewed 5 October 2011

Went to Wylie on a business/leisure trip with the spouse and children and stayed at the Best Western (Wylie Inn) after finding that this was the ONLY hotel in Wylie. The check in was a snap, staff was friendly and the property in excellent condition. The location is close to town, but the views leave a lot to be desired, with Walmart across the highway and a steel yard to the West side, but at least there is convenient shopping, as it were...
The Inn offers a free continental breakfast that was a bit narrow in its variety, but included a few cereals, fruits, rolls, juices and a waffle maker.
The only issue I had with this property was the beds. I have a preference for a pretty firm mattress, but I have to say that these were the hardest beds I've ever slept on!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank BigTimTX
Management response:Responded 3 March 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2011

We had two stays at this hotel, both with a non-smoking king room. Both rooms were immaculately clean, and the staff was always friendly and helpful. The hotel appeared to be fairly new, and bedding appeared to be fairly new.

The complimentary breakfast was adequate, with Texas waffles, breakfast burritos, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, assorted fresh fruit, juices, coffee, tea, and milk.

Room Tip: Both rooms were clean; no problem getting a good room.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank RadioHost
Dellyn L, General Manager at Best Western Plus Wylie Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2011

Thank you for your recent stay at our property.
We value your feedback and your business is very important to us.
We look foward to you coming back to see us again soon.
If you ever need anything during one of your stays please let me know.

Dellyn Lohmar

Reviewed 1 July 2011

Nice hotel enjoyed my room.
Wish I could have stayed more than one night.
Out of the three different hotels I stayed in this week this was the nice'st and cleanest.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jmlollar

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent stay at our property.
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback.
We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Dellyn Lohmar

Reviewed 26 February 2011

I really enjoyed staying here. The staff was very nice and helpful. My husband and I slept well and there was not much noise. I will stay here next time I visit.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DEB8884377
Management response:Responded 3 March 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review. We hope to see you again soon!