“Nice Place”

B & B Wylie 12 with Marquee Suites & GS
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Wylie
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Place is always clean, refreshments are a little pricey, they move you through the line fast, seating is comfortable. We enjoy going to this place.

All reviews
"cinemark"
in 3 reviews
"release"

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I love the smaller size of the theater, and since it is still brand new, it is super clean too. So far, I have always had an easy time getting through the line to purchase tickets quickly.
I don't have a lot of experience with the concessions stand or their little bar area on the 2nd floor either. I do, however, have a decent amount of experience with the food and service from the 2nd floor.
For those of you that don't know, the 2nd floor has super comfy big leather recliners as well as the ability to order from a menu. Their servers will take care of you just as if you were at a restaurant- but with minimal interruption during the movie. So here is my problem. They have no healthy options on the menu. The closest you can get is a grilled chicken sandwich with fries. No salads, nothing on the appetizer menu that would work, no fish options.... All "I'm gonna get fat eating this and sitting for 2 hours" kind of food. I am in NO WAY a health nut. I still get my Dr. Pepper at each movie, but I do want to be able to eat something lighter since I am one of MANY that are on a diet or trying to lose weight, or just doesn't want something so heavy at that point in time.
So, for me, I would go to their dine in theater (which is my favorite part) if they had more healthy options on the menu. I actually try to go to the AMC's that are a 30 minute drive further away because I always tell my hubby that ''the food options suck''.
Again, if you are fine with burger and pizza type options, you are just fine. But for me, it is a huge downer that they can't put on just one simple salad or something for us healthy folk. Ugh.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

We were here over the 4th of July holiday weekend and were seated promptly and had fantastic service the entire night. The manager, Ernie, greeted us and took us up on the elevator. The wait staff was great and promptly took our order and delivered our food/drinks without interruption. My husband and I have been to many dining cinemas and this one tops the charts with service and comfort....the flip-out foot rests are awesome!

1  Thank palleiske05
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This movie theater is reasonably priced and COMFORTABLE. It is a state of the art theater with optional dine in movie watching. The coolest part of this theater is that they play movies from the 80s on special nights and have themed movie nights as well! Great place to bring your family, date, or friends! The food is good and the seating is way better than the other theaters. Be sure to check out the GRAND screen!