“This motel is disgusting!! Avoid it at all costs! Health, money”
Review of Motel 6 Beaver

Motel 6 Beaver
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
San Diego, California
“This motel is disgusting!! Avoid it at all costs! Health, money”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

It was late and we had been driving a while, so we exited into Beaver Utah to find a room. Sadly the Best Western and the Days Inn had no rooms available. So we figured we would try either the super 8 or the motel 6. We knew they both were budget motels, but motel 6 had a typical name, you always knew what you would get. Well with this place nothing and I mean nothing could have prepared my husband and I for this filthy, nasty, smelly and down right horrible on so many levels type of motel. The owners are Indians, I don't know if they are running the motel like what they are accustomed to in India or they just don't care. We stayed only one, and that was painful enough. The room stunk, the carpet was dirty and had black stains on it. There was dried blood on the shower tub, so we weren't able to take showers in the morning, not that we would have, after the condition of the rest of room. And the noise, all night long, the walls and room door are paper thin. You could hear several pins drop during the night. Pay more it isn't worth it, to stay at this joint. If nothing else is available in town, get back on the freeway and drive to Cedar City, your wallet, and your eyes will be grateful to you for it!

Room Tip: Avoid it, it isn't worth it!!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Saint George, Utah, United States
Reviewed 1 December 2012

stay was only an hour long, front desk clerk wasnt there when I showed up. I waited for five min until was able to get a room. The room was extrmly under cared for. The pool was under cleaning or just not being used. After finding hair in beds, and bugs in shower, I asked for a refund which was like pulling teeth, and proceeded to the Country Inn accrossed the street whcich was family owned and they actually cared about us and our stay. Would never stay at a Motel SICK again.

Room Tip: Look for the older family owned places the are much nicer than you would think and the prices are ve...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Is Land S

Travellers are raving about these Beaver hotels

Las Vegas, NV
Reviewed 20 September 2009

This is what I imagine prison would be like. The room was filthy with bodily fluids and hair that had not been cleaned up from the prior occupant(s). The room had a bad odor and was falling apart. There were portions of the wall paper and base boards that were missing. The sheet did not cover the mattress which was covered with stains. My wife, in a panic, called every conceivable hotel within 100 miles but there were no vacancies. We considered living out of our car at the park but local regulations precluded it. Not only would I not stay in this location again, this experience will keep me from staying in any Rodeway Inn.

P.S. Don't even get me started on the pool.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank ckjones
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Reviewed 18 July 2009

It's not the worst hotel in Beaver, but the Sleepy Lagoon did kind of fall down, so I don't know if it counts anymore. The rooms are decent enough for a cheap hotel, but it's seriously lacking in most everything else. Pool was down for maintenance, as was the spa, the continental breakfast consists of coffee and Wonder Bread (seriously, not even a bagel?), and the bedrooms didn't even come with stationery. The one plus of this place is that they do have Internet, which I am using right now.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Pooooooooooooooop
Salt Lake City
Reviewed 28 June 2009

We were going to drive all the way home, but my son was sick. He had been puking, so we just needed to stop. We had stayed in Beaver at the Best Western before and that was our plan. The Best Western was sold out for the night. So we just made our way across the street to the Rodeway Inn. The staff was friendly. The place was just old and rundown. The walls needed to be painted, the toilet paper was terrible, the beds were hard. We just had to make do until morning.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank boogiewoogiekar
Henderson, NV
Reviewed 30 July 2008

The hot tub water was yellow and cold. There was urine dripping down the walls in the bathroom. Continental breakfast included a loaf of bread and toaster. The ice machine was broken and flooded. Wouldn't recommend. We all got diarrhea after staying here and I suspect the pool.

• Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank wishy14
Lancaster, KY
Reviewed 2 July 2007

From the minute I walked in the door, I had issues with this hotel. First of all, my husband and I had driven out west for a fun family vacation. The sole purpose of this hotel was for a relaxing time for our children. They hadn't had a chance to swim in a pool and this hotel was going to be their first opportunity to do that. When we arrived, the sign posted said pool and spa closed for maintnance. Boy, is it closed. We looked in and there was mold and mildew all over the pool. It looks like it hasn't been used in a year, yet the water is still in there. As a matter of fact, my daughter said she isn't sure she is ever going to swim again. Then we go to our room....no ice bucket. Try to go back into the room...the key won't work. Tried to use the internet...the internet won't work. Continental breakfast...just toast and bagels. I would not recommend this hotel. You definitely could find a better place somewhere else.

Stayed June 2007
3 Thank alelau
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaver
Country Inn
#1 of 1 in Milford
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#7 of 10 in Beaver

Been to Motel 6 Beaver? Share your experiences!