“I wouldn't recommend it”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Motel 6 Beaver

Motel 6 Beaver
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Lancaster, KY
“I wouldn't recommend it”
Reviewed 2 July 2007

From the minute I walked in the door, I had issues with this hotel. First of all, my husband and I had driven out west for a fun family vacation. The sole purpose of this hotel was for a relaxing time for our children. They hadn't had a chance to swim in a pool and this hotel was going to be their first opportunity to do that. When we arrived, the sign posted said pool and spa closed for maintnance. Boy, is it closed. We looked in and there was mold and mildew all over the pool. It looks like it hasn't been used in a year, yet the water is still in there. As a matter of fact, my daughter said she isn't sure she is ever going to swim again. Then we go to our room....no ice bucket. Try to go back into the room...the key won't work. Tried to use the internet...the internet won't work. Continental breakfast...just toast and bagels. I would not recommend this hotel. You definitely could find a better place somewhere else.

Stayed June 2007
3 Thank alelau

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 17 January 2007

I realize this is a Rodeway Inn, not a Marriott. That being said, there are a few basic necessities that need to be discussed here. First of all, the indoor pool, hot tub, and ice maker were all down for maintenance. No ice - are you kidding? I guess I could have gotten some ice from the parking lot, since it hadn't been plowed and was incredibly slick and dangerous. All the neighboring businesses had been plowed, but not this one. The room was adequate. We stayed in a jacuzzi room, which for only $60 a night, wasn't too bad. The room had only one towel, which was a little larger than a hand towel at home, we had to ask for additional towels, which we received, so now we had four tiny towels. There are a number of fast food and other eating establishments closeby, and the freeway onramp is very close, so the location is fine. Next time, though, we'll stay at the Comfort Inn or Quality Inn about a mile down the road.

• Liked — jacuzzi tub was nice
  • Disliked — pool, hot tub, ice machine all broken
  • Stayed January 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank utahguy66

Travellers are raving about these Beaver hotels

Lumsden
Reviewed 12 January 2006

We stayed here one night in early January. Cheap hotel. Clean. Nothing fancy, just your basic hotel. Kids liked it for the pool. Excellent front desk personel.

• Stayed January 2006
1 Thank likestotravel71
Travellers also viewed these Beaver hotels
Country Inn
#5 of 10 in Beaver
DeLano Motel
DeLano Motel
#1 of 2 in Beaver

Been to Motel 6 Beaver? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Motel 6 Beaver

Property: Motel 6 Beaver
Address: 1345 North 450 West, I-15 at Exit #112, Beaver, UT 84713 (Formerly Rodeway Inn Beaver)
Region: United States > Utah > Beaver
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Motel 6 Beaver 2*
Motel 6 Beaver is conveniently located off I-15 in the beautiful state of Utah. Enjoy a visit to Canyon Breeze Golf course.This Motel 6 offers an indoor heated pool (seasonal), hot tub (seasonal), free Wi-Fi in all guest rooms, and micro-fridges available in select rooms. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Beaver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rodeway Inn Beaver