“Great Stop on the Way south”

Best Western Paradise Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We stayed here in January. Room was large and clean, front desk staff very accomodating and hotel pet friendly. Bed was comfortable and although their restrauant was under renos, they still provided hot breakfast with eggs made to order.

Good value, will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nov1
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2012

Thank you for staying with us and hopefully you will be able to return when remodeling of our restaurant is finished and we are almost there! we are so exited for our new restaurant to open, where we will still serve our free hot breakfast to our guests and the restaurant will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner! hope to see you again!
Pam

Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed 4 March 2012

I was traveling with the family and pets. They took pets and I normally do not expect the best room. However the room I did get was very nice. The night manager was very helpful and friendly. I would recommend this to anybody who is traveling through. Room is very quiet and got a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Bobbie was great. Very nice and helpful. Rooms were clean and good size. Kids loved the pool. Breakfast was made to order (pancakes, toast, waffles, eggs.) Everyone was very friendly. Ask about the Suite (2 queens) in one room and then a private bedroom with a double. Nice for families.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Paradise inn, in Beaver Utah! so glad that you enjoyed our free full hot breakfast and our great service! we hope that we will see you again when you are in our area!
thanks Pam

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Stayed overnight after skiing. Nice hotel. Indoor pool breakfast and great staff. Left my watch they found it and held it for me

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We stayed here on a long road trip for a family emergency. The room was clean and the beds were OK. They didn't have the room we wanted, but we stayed here anyway. I was glad to get away early the next day.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2012

The rooms at this hotel are very nicely decorated and updated, which you might not expect from the outside appearance. I had a King room with a fridge, desk and nice office chair. I was surprised to have a large flat screen TV. But it only got like 24 channels and they weren't in HD! Also the picture looked muted because they had the display set on "theater" and I couldn't figure out how to change it. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. I didn't enjoy having to put my coat on and trek across the parking lot to the restaurant for breakfastk, but at least I got made-to-order eggs. Other food at this highway exit includes McDonalds, Chinese and Pizza. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for first floor if you can't do stairs.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank BBBON
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2012

thank you so much for staying with us, and so glad that you enjoyed our hot breakfast with eggs made to order!
w hope that you will stay with us again next time you are in our area!

Reviewed 22 January 2012

My wife and I stayed one night and that Bobbie was the Greatest front desk receptionist I have ever have to deal with. The room was very clean and the breakfast facility was very adequate.
Will surely come back.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Paradise Inn, and we are pleased that you was greeted so nicely and professionally by our front desk staff!