“DonF333”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Visalia, California
“DonF333”
Reviewed 31 July 2012

We checked in around 10:30pm-been driving many hours. When I drove up, the Best Western was very appealing to the sight. When I went into the office the clerk was extremely helpful and courteous. Check-in was very friendly and quick. When we got into the room, I was very happy of how clean and tidy the room was. Everything was very clean and in perfect order. The bathroom was one of the cleanest that I had seen in a motel! After showers, the beds were some of the most comfortable that I had slept in for the past two weeks. The clerk at check-out
also was extremely courteous and helpful! The free breakfast at the restaurant was an added plus! they were very courteous as well. I would definitely recommend this Best Western to anyone!

Room Tip: If in the area, and need a room, try the Best Western Paradise Inn!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I stayed here 3 nights, was working nearby, everything was great. Room was clean & roomy with fridge & flat-screen TV. I rely on good internet to upload data each day, it was fast, the other BW in town had terrible internet quality, almost non-existent. The Crazy Cow Cafe next-door is good & priced right, ate three meals there (not many other options in Beaver), all were great, friendly staff & ownership. Only thing is my rate changed for one night while I was there, but that happens. Next time I return to this area, no question I'd stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012
Phil J, Owner at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this review, 5 August 2012
Thanks for a well written review. Your fellow travelers will find it very helpful.
Central Coast California
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Our plans changed and so we had to stop before St. George. We ended up in the little town of Beaver, UT at this Best Western in a two room suite with three queen beds AND breakfast at an amazing price. These folks are very customer friendly. Breakfast was overshadowed by the DEEP FRIED OREO dessert - yes, they served it to us for breakfast - upon request!!! AWESOME!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank TravelerNBNW
DEEP FRIED OREOS FOR BREAKFAST! No wonder they call it the Crazy Cow. You write a great review, I can see why so many of your fellow travelers are using your reviews. Keep it up and we hope to see you soon.
Sandy, Utah
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Stayed there while participating in a bike race in Beaver, UT. The whole town was booked and luckily I had booked 7 months in advance. The kids had fun in the pool. The breakfast takes place at the restaurant that shares the parking lot, which means it is more than just a toaster in the hotel lobby.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank dpcott
auburn
Reviewed 25 July 2012

My wife and I do alot of traveling and stay in alot of best westerns, this one by far is the worst for noise, dont get me wrong it was super clean but walls were paper thin and people slaming doors all night long, also i was told the room was 84.99 when i checked in and it actually was 94.99 plus tax when i looked at my bill??? I was going to stay in the motel 6 across the road but thought that the best western was USUALLY alot better, we got no sleep and if i had my time back i would have stayed at motel 6, i will in the future!!! Brought these comments up to staff in the morning and they just basicly said oh well, so we got no sleep, paid 105 bucks and had to drive 12 hours the next day SWEET :(

Oh ya the A/C was Very load

Room Tip: Go to motel 6 or days inn
2 Thank kevin m
CANADA
Reviewed 24 July 2012

We had car trouble on our way to Arizona and had to stop for the night in Beaver, Utah. We checked in to the BW Paradise Inn and also received a breakfast voucher for the restaurant across the parking lot. Everyone was very friendly and the room was clean, beds were comfortable. Our car was fixed promptly the next morning and we were on our way.

Arvada, Colorado
Reviewed 22 July 2012

The front desk staff was friendly, the room was average but clean. The 'full hot breakfast' was one cold scrambled egg, toast and 2 sausage links and was disappointing at the restaurant across the parking lot.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaver
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Milford
DeLano Motel
DeLano Motel
#1 of 2 in Beaver

Been to Best Western Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!