“Great Hotel in Beaver, UT”

Best Western Paradise Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Reviewed 11 March 2013

Very friendly staff, well priced and conveniently located just off the i-15. The hotel has large, comfortable rooms which include a fridge and microwave and a small dining table which is convenient when travelling with children. Room also included a sit down warm breakfast at the neighboring restaurant. Overall I found it a great place to stay when travelling through the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

We are so lucky to have guests like you stay with us! thank you for your comments , we are so proud of our motel and our staff that has your room ready for you each night!
we hope that you will stop and see us again, the next time you are in our area
Pam

Write a ReviewReviews (1,165)

Reviewed 1 March 2013

I had my doubts when I pulled up and found the lobby under construction for a remodel. Then found my room was nicely remodeled, clean and comfortable. Let's face it, these places have a life span. And I'm sure this place has seen its first, second, maybe even a third go around. But, if they don't let it get too grungy and get things updated before the roof caves in, old can be new again. They've done a nice job here.
They are sub contracting their continental breakfast out to a restaurant across the parking lot using a voucher card for each hotel guest. I think that's a good solution and the free breakfast choices were adequate. I liked it.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! we will be done with our remodeling soon, and we are so exited and really looking forward to the fun changes that are happening! and we are so lucky to have the "CRAZY COW CAFE " right next door for our free hot breakfast and for our guests for lunch or dinner, you do not need to get in your car and drive anywhere again for food,
perfect setup!
thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment, and we hope to see you again
manager

Reviewed 23 February 2013

This hotel is very clean and comfortable and right off the main through way. Great high def TV and service! Love these older properties where I can pull right up to my door and unload/load my things. I love Best Western because they are pet friendly and it is always a good place to stay. Really enjoyed having the restaurant to eat at, very convenient and liked being able to order breakfast my way.

Room Tip: It is two stories so you might want to request 1st floor if needed.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MountainLvr55
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2013

A BIG THANK YOU!!! to you for staying with us and for your comments, they are just perfect and say it all!
we hope to see you again sometime.
thanks Pam Hunt

Reviewed 18 February 2013

I would definitely stay here again. I was driving to Salt Lake and everything was booked in Cedar City, Utah. I called Best Western in Beaver and they had a room available. I got there at midnight.
* Friendly receptionist.
* I went inside the room and it was nice and clean.
* Beds were done properly.
* Bathroom had everything nice and orderly.
The only thing I saw was the tile grout was cracked which means the tile could come loose. Since I was really tired and I was leaving in 4 hours, I didn't call receptionist regarding tile. But like I said I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2013

It was a very busy weekend and so glad that you found your way to us! and like you said our rooms are nice and top of the line, and we really appreciate your information about the tile, we will look into it immediatly.
We hope you will come stay with us again real soon!

manager

Reviewed 12 February 2013

We stayed hereafter a long day of driving and slept fairly well. They did put so done in the room above us at midnight that woke us up from clunking across the floor. The room seemed clean but dated. The Front desk staff was friendly and excellent

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a kind review! we hope to see you again on a return trip to Beaver!

Reviewed 8 February 2013

This hotel was clean & quiet. Front receptionist was very pleasant & nice. The pool is probably better in the summer, in the winter it is very steamy...it is in a building on the property, poor venting. Pool is large & hottub is hot. Breakfast is in cafe on property. Enjoyed would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2013

Love your comments, and love our guests! we certainly have the most to offer from any motel in the area and we are so lucky to have a restaurant within walking distance from your room!

Reviewed 3 February 2013

The Paradise Inn was a perfect place to stay for our ski getaway.
The room's decor..tile entry way...tile bathroom..granite bathroom counter all such a plus!
The spa and pool were perfect..Jets in jacuzzi actually worked! Most hotels don't maintain their spas.
And only $9 for Anna (dog) to stay!
Very friendly staff

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

We are so lucky to have guests like yourself stay with us! thanks for your comments, and we hope to see you again on your next visit out our way!