Best Western Paradise Inn
Econo Lodge(Beaver)
Quality Inn(Beaver)
The Bunkhouse Motel(Circleville)
1,180 results
All reviewscrazy cowfree breakfastrestaurant next doorparking lotregular menuroom was cleanadjacent restaurantgreat stopbeaver utahstay there againroad tripgreat place to stayon site restaurantafter a long daybest westernseasy accesshot breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Wow, Sheri H had a bad time here.

This is not the Ritz. Nothing close. But, it is clean...very clean. The people at the front desk were quite nice and accommodating. The pool area is enclosed and looked exceptionally well cared for. The towels were decent. The beds were very comfortable. This is where you go when you are on the road. They don't pretend to be a major attraction. I like that I can park immediately outside of my room. I like that this room was pet friendly, and didn't smell like someone just emptied a bottle of perfume to cover up a smell.

This is not one of those places that you say, "hey, lets go somewhere this weekend. Why don't we go to Beaver Utah and stay at Paradise Inn." This is not a bad thing to say...this is not that type of place. They don't pretend to be that type of place. This is a place you stay at because you know you will have a very comfortable bed and can take a nice shower. You have the extra of a refrigerator in the room as well as a microwave. You can enjoy the indoor pool and hot tub. The obvious road noise, (which really wasn't that bad) from being close to a large freeway can easily be erased by the fan, which is in good working order.

I really, really like that their breakfast is cook to order at the little restaurant on the premises. Somehow this "breakfast with room" thing has gotten to where it is expected....along with low prices. These motels have their challenge. But, I would rather get no breakfast than to eat what some of them offer. Pre-fab omelets that look like they came out of a computer in 2001: A Space Odyssey, people of all ages coming in and hacking up a lung over the food, picking up the serving ladles after sneezing and coughing in their hands. I cannot stand eating in these germ-laden buffet lines...and usually won't.

That being said...I send a HUGE THANK YOU to this motel for being good enough to have a cook-to-order breakfast available. The only people handling my food is the cook in the back. You can either (gasp at the thought) pay to order something of the regular menu, or take one of the offerings of an egg/meat/hashbrown/toast along with beverages (the coffee was actually quite good), or pancakes, or something else....cannot remember....most likely a biscuit/gravy thing. It was a pleasure to have our server. She was happy, energetic, friendly.

Reviewers should take a walk in the shoes of the people trying their best to make a success of their business. And those who enjoy complaining for the sake of it...for the power of affecting the business' reputation...shame on you. Karma will bite you one day. I will not always write a glorious review. But, darn it...it is a fair and truthful one. I will not review a restaurant that is 5 star and then use that as my guide for those mom-pop places that are providing food...plain and simple. Same goes for hotels.

I would absolutely stay at this hotel again....and get a good night's sleep.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2013

What a pleasure it was to have you stay with us, your kindness and friendship will not be forgotten I promise you! we appreciate all of the points that you hit so well in your review, we are so lucky to have an on sight restaurant where we serve a real sit down breakfast, you are not rushed in and out, we love to hear all of the wonderful comments that come about our breakfast, and the staff makes you feel right at home!
we hope you will come see us again on your next trip our direction, thanks again

Pam

Reviewed 18 September 2013

If you are desperate for a place to stay then go ahead, other than that give it a pass. Room was seriously nasty with previous pet stay issues. Carpet damp, sheets sticky and damp. Shower and bathroom disgusting. Black footprints on the shower mat. Prayed for no bed bugs. Waited 1 hour in the restaurant next door for the free breakfast. Not worth the money.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Sheri H
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

We do apologize for any and all of the problems that occurred during your stay with us, we strive to be the cleanest and nicest hotel that we can be, and so with your comments, we are using them in our training to make us a better hotel, so thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

thanks
Pam

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stopped here because we had driven for long enough. Very pleasant place to stay. Clean and comfortable. Small town. Has a swimming pool and a restaurant/cafe across the yard. Breakfast was included in the price.

Room Tip: All rooms are good. No noise from I15 at all. Ground floor best if you can't climb the stairs
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
pamhunt, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2013

thank you for pointing out that we a a quiet motel, even though located off of I15 and so easy to see and find, and we are still so quiet here! we are so lucky to be seen from the freeway and have an on site restaurant that is located right next door, so you never have to get back in your car to find something to eat, we love it!

come see us again

Reviewed 16 September 2013

I stayed Overnight at this Hotel. They should have the breakfast at the Hotel. I think the hotel looses control of the reputation they want to portray. However, Thank You for a very comfortable nights sleep/ .

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

thank you for your comments, we are always striving to improve our services to our guests and it is hard to find what best suites each guest, but we do hope that all was okay with your free breakfast and so glad that you enjoyed your room and stay with us.
please come see us again!

Reviewed 9 September 2013

The breakfast was provided by the restaurant next door, The Crazy Cow. It was delicious! They just gave you a choice of what you could get off a small menu, or you can take $3 dollars off the regular menu. The hotel choices were fine for me. Eggs, bacon and toast, and then your choice of juice, coffee or tea. Did I mention it was delicious?!

The rooms were clean and roomy. The bed was comfortable. We just did a one night stop-over while on a road trip, but I would pick this place again if in the area. There are gas stations and other food options near-by. (Also plenty of things to buy to show how much you love the town.)

The pool is enclosed, but not connected to the hotel. It was raining so we didn't bother using it the evening we arrived, and we just ate breakfast and left in the morning.

Room Tip: AAA and military discounts!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

thanks for your time and your comments, we are so great full for your comments and letting us know how you liked your stay, and also anything we could do to improve your stay, we are always open for suggestions, and so glad that you enjoyed your breakfast,
come see us again soon!