“A Gem on the Road”

Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Thousand Oaks, United States
“A Gem on the Road”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a lovely stay on the last night of our two- week road trip. The location is freeway close and the adjacent restaurant was terrific for dinner and complimentary breakfast. The staff was very accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

pamhunt, General Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Paradise Inn, we are the lucky ones to have an on site restaurant for our free breakfast, they do a great job!

manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Springville, United States
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed at the Best Western Paradise Inn in Beaver, UT. This is an older style motel with outside entrance doors, which is perfect to drive up to the door with your luggage if your lucky enough to get a ground floor room! The room was very clean, amenities for a business traveler were sufficient. Internet reliability was excellent. The Crazy Cow Restaurant across the driveway provided a complimentary homestyle breakfast that was greatly appreciated. No complaints for such a small town!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

pamhunt, General Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
So pleased that you loved our small town! we are the lucky ones to live where we do and enjoy our beautiful views of the Beaver mountains, please come see us again and hopefully take the time to hike, bike ride, ski, fish camp etc, in our area!

Beaver, Utah
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am a truck driver who's truck brokedown july 13th 20 miles north of Beaver.Having to stay in Beaver overnight,me and my co-driver went to the Best Western.There we were greeted by the night desk clerk Keirsten,who was very kind and understanding,having dealt with situations such as ours before.This morning the manager,Pam Hunt was there.I had a few issues with my company concerning payment for the 2 days I would be staying.Ms.Hunt helped me solve my issues,The friendliness,the caring of my concerns,and just the overall kindness from her made for the best experience I've ever had.Ms.Hunt took time after her shift was over to take me to the Truckstop to take care of a company matter.Both Keirsten and Pam,i think,are tremendous assets to your Hotel chain.I was very very Please with their Professionalism.Thank You Robert Sparks.Hendrickson Trucking.678-234-2544

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
It was truly our pleasure to have you stay with us! we are the lucky ones to have the privilege to get to know you, even if you were broke down! and so glad i was able to be a part of your wives surprise birthday party!
thanks again for the wonderful comments, and we hope to see you again in the near future!

thanks again
Bakersfield, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Breakfast choices equaled over $10 per meal on regular restaurant menu (food plus drinks) . Room needed a minor repair to door jam, staff took care of it immediately. I didn't have a reservation, but they took care of me quickly and efficiently. Rooms and facilities were clean and neat. Front desk made sure that I was aware of all amenities. I stop here at least once a year for last fourteen years and they have consistently provided good service and accomodations.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

pamhunt, General Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor for us,
we are so lucky to have our on site restaurant to offer our free full hot breakfast, and so glad you enjoyed your clean room, we have an awesome staff here at the Paradise and are always going above the bar to please our guests!

Pam
Los Angeles, United States
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel on a whim on a long drive home and had a wonderful stay; I would recommend it to anyone. It was super clean and well-appointed. The staff were friendly and the restaurant next door had good food (even a veggie burger!) and fast service. I will definitely make a point of staying there when passing through in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We appreciate your time and comments, we are so lucky to have an on site restaurant and a free full hot sit down breakfast! with lunch and dinner so close that you never have to get back in your car to find some place to eat!

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My daughter and I were on a two week trip of the canyons of Southern Utah. After three days of backpacking in Zion we came to this hotel. The service was above and beyond! The staff were very friendly, helpful and welcoming! The room was your average hotel arrangement, it was clean and free of odors. The pool, my daughter's favorite, was well maintained and clean. If you find yourself traveling through Southern Utah and need an over night place to rest, you should definitely visit this hotel! The Crazy Cow Café belongs to the hotel and is where you go for a great breakfast. We also went there for Dinner the previous night and were not disappointed, great food and super service!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
So pleased to hear from our guests, and to hear how well you were treated here at the Paradise just makes our day! we are very customer service oriented and aim to please all of our guests, so thank you for commenting and making us feel proud of the job we do and of our hotel,
please come see us again anytime you are in our area.

Berkeley, United States
Reviewed 11 July 2014

The rooms are comfortable and quiet. The staff is especially helpful. Breakfast is unusually good; a sit-down breakfast at the Crazy Cow Cafe next door is included with the room. Good breakfast choices, excellent quality. I was very pleased with my four-night stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on Tripadvisor, we love our guests and comments!
we hope to see you again
Pam Hunt
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaver
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Milford
Days Inn Beaver
Days Inn Beaver
#5 of 10 in Beaver

Been to Best Western Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!