“Share your experience”

Best Western Paradise Inn
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Beaver
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Very nice place, room was clean, very spacious, internet worked very well, breakfast was filling, easy on and off of I-80. Would stay there again, just disappointed that I paid top shelf price when I know a phone ahead would have brought the price into a $100.00 nite range.

1  Thank Don K
pamhunt, General Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

THANK YOU!
love to hear from our guests, and love it when they are happy and share their experiences with our readers! we are located in beautiful Beaver Utah, with breathtaking mountains and streams, and just a short drive to our national parks,
come stay with us again!

thanks Pam

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We love this hotel and stay here when we visit Beaver, Utah. The beds are really comfortable and rooms are clean and quiet. Our 2 dogs are welcome as well. The Staff are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast at the Crazy Cow is far more nicer than the usual continental breakfast you get at most hotels. This hotel is always our first choice when staying in Beaver, Utah

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for staying with us here in Paradise! we appreciate each and everyone of our comments, and we strive to make sure all of our guests are comfortable and happy when they stay with us!
come stay with us again

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We enjoyed our one night visit. The room was very clean. The hotel staff were terrific and they even served fresh-baked cookies. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and relatives. The price was very reasonable also. They recommended the restaurant across their parking lot. It was wonderful food food, cute decor. And, we received a free hot breakfast there the next morning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

So glad you liked our fresh baked cookies, and our on site restaurant for our free full hot breakfast, we have a great staff that all work very hard to please our guests and make your stay an enjoyable one!

come see us again

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had a lovely stay on the last night of our two- week road trip. The location is freeway close and the adjacent restaurant was terrific for dinner and complimentary breakfast. The staff was very accommodating and friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Paradise Inn, we are the lucky ones to have an on site restaurant for our free breakfast, they do a great job!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was pleasantly surprised when I stayed at the Best Western Paradise Inn in Beaver, UT. This is an older style motel with outside entrance doors, which is perfect to drive up to the door with your luggage if your lucky enough to get a ground floor room! The room was very clean, amenities for a business traveler were sufficient. Internet reliability was excellent. The Crazy Cow Restaurant across the driveway provided a complimentary homestyle breakfast that was greatly appreciated. No complaints for such a small town!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
pamhunt, General Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

So pleased that you loved our small town! we are the lucky ones to live where we do and enjoy our beautiful views of the Beaver mountains, please come see us again and hopefully take the time to hike, bike ride, ski, fish camp etc, in our area!

thanks

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I am a truck driver who's truck brokedown july 13th 20 miles north of Beaver.Having to stay in Beaver overnight,me and my co-driver went to the Best Western.There we were greeted by the night desk clerk Keirsten,who was very kind and understanding,having dealt with situations such as ours before.This morning the manager,Pam Hunt was there.I had a few issues with my company concerning payment for the 2 days I would be staying.Ms.Hunt helped me solve my issues,The friendliness,the caring of my concerns,and just the overall kindness from her made for the best experience I've ever had.Ms.Hunt took time after her shift was over to take me to the Truckstop to take care of a company matter.Both Keirsten and Pam,i think,are tremendous assets to your Hotel chain.I was very very Please with their Professionalism.Thank You Robert Sparks.Hendrickson Trucking.678-234-2544

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

It was truly our pleasure to have you stay with us! we are the lucky ones to have the privilege to get to know you, even if you were broke down! and so glad i was able to be a part of your wives surprise birthday party!
thanks again for the wonderful comments, and we hope to see you again in the near future!

thanks again

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Breakfast choices equaled over $10 per meal on regular restaurant menu (food plus drinks) . Room needed a minor repair to door jam, staff took care of it immediately. I didn't have a reservation, but they took care of me quickly and efficiently. Rooms and facilities were clean and neat. Front desk made sure that I was aware of all amenities. I stop here at least once a year for last fourteen years and they have consistently provided good service and accomodations.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
pamhunt, General Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor for us,
we are so lucky to have our on site restaurant to offer our free full hot breakfast, and so glad you enjoyed your clean room, we have an awesome staff here at the Paradise and are always going above the bar to please our guests!

thanks
Pam

Also consider these accommodations in or near Beaver
Best Western Butch Cassidy Inn
#1 of 1 in Milford
Days Inn Beaver
Days Inn Beaver
#5 of 10 in Beaver

Been to Best Western Paradise Inn? Share your experiences!