All reviews aman resorts mesa view lake powell desert view antelope canyon sheer beauty broken arrow horseshoe bend private pool natural landscape slot canyon tour of the property surrounding desert amazing resort rock climbing via ferrata horseback riding
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

One of the best hotel I’ve ever been in the world.
Wonderful rooms.
Nice pool.
Good food and restaurant.
Luxury and discretion of the hotel and the staff.
All in a quiet and beautiful environment.
The best place for comfort and peaceful

Date of stay: October 2018
1  Thank philipREM
JulienS2080, General Manager at Amangiri, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Philippe R,

Thank you for your recent visit of Amangiri and for your enthusiastic feedback about your stay. It was wonderful to welcome you and I am thrilled you enjoyed your experience with us. I hope to welcome you soon again to our Peaceful Mountain.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This is a great place for couples to stay. The rooms are beautiful and private, the resort is well appointed and the restaurant serves delicious food. We did a few hikes, the repelling/climbing and jeep tour. I would recommend all! Definitely more adult orientated but there were children there while we were there...depends on the children :)

Date of stay: March 2018
2  Thank Pathfinder318458
JulienS2080, General Manager at Amangiri, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Pathfinder318458,
Thank you for your visit of Amangiri and for the wonderful comments shared with your fellow travelers.
I am thrilled that you enjoyed your time with us and took part in some of our exhilarating activities.
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you soon again to our corner of the desert.

Reviewed 24 September 2018

If I could just stay at Aman hotels around the world and nowhere else I would. It's that good. The service, the staff, the people watching, the food, the vistas... all amazing. We went in the high heat of Summer, it was incredible. The spa and my massage was exemplary, the day trip out to Antelope Canyon was unforgettable as was my family's experience with the guide doing the Via Ferrata on the property. It was unforgettable.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Meredith M
JulienS2080, General Manager at Amangiri, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Meredith M,

Thank you for your recent visit of Amangiri and for your generous comments about your stay, and Aman in general. It was wonderful to welcome you and I hope that given an opportunity to return to our corner of the desert, you will visit our Peaceful Mountain once again.

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

This Aman is spectacular. The setting is amazing and the hotel has been structured to maximise the beauty of the surroundings. Every room and public space has breathtaking views. Like all hotels in this chain, guests are treated individually and with total charm. Facilities and service are wonderful and there is scope for many different activities in the locality. What is so special is to return to the tranquility of the hotel after such an activity and to enjoy time by the spectacular pool sipping a margarita! Food is imaginative and sourced locally to the extent possible. We were very sorry to leave - I would return any day! Do visit! You will not be disappointed!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank janeW5988II
Julien S, General Manager at Amangiri, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear janeW5988II,

Thank you for your warm and enthusiastic review of your recent stay at Amangiri. It was a pleasure to welcome you and I am grateful for the opportunity of your visit. Thank you also for recognizing the attentive service, the serenity of our sanctuary and your desire to return.
I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you soon again

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights, as that was the availability. We arrive and are taken to our room. The counters
In the bathroom are horribly spotted. I complain and am told it’s the material and it spots. Too bad. And the sofa up cover was stained. Housekeeping had thrown the white throw over to cover up. They replaced.

Best parts were the tour of Antelope Canyon and private boat ride on Lake Powell. Worst part of trip was sandwiches the hotel
Packed. Roast beef was ALL fat. Not meat. I took the sandwich back to the hotel. The manger was like Oh.

One problem is staff is pretty much transient and only interested in staying at Aman resorts on their vacations. And working at better Aman resorts than the Amangiri.

For the money it was not worth it for me a common person. But for Royalty or Rock Stars, they might fawn a bit over you.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
12  Thank ROmom
Julien S, General Manager at Amangiri, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear ROmom,
Thank you for your recent visit of Amangiri and for taking the time to share your feedback wit us. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your activities but terribly sorry to hear that on other instances we fell short, and did not respond to those shortfalls with the necessary promptness.
I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you directly, if you would be kind enough to share best contact information and time to do so with me. My email is jsurget@aman.com and I look forward to hearing from you soon and hopefully restoring faith into our services and organization.