Near as I can tell there are no good motels in Blanding. But we find ourselves staying there at least once a year for river trips or hiking or something. This time we tried the Four Corners Inn. The furniture appears to be from the '80s and much of it needs a good scrubbing. The side of the dresser near the wastebasket was gross.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Four Corners Inn in Blanding, Utah. Hotels and motels in the area can't couple location with excellent service and great rates like we do. Guests will enjoy amenities such as free breakfast, free wireless internet, cable TV with HBO, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Corners Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Corners Hotel Blanding
- 4 Corners Inn
- Four Corners Inn Blanding, Utah