Nicest hotel on main road in Bluff. Of course, there are just a few hotels in Bluff, but we stayed here for 2 nights as we made our way East to West across Utah. Even though the room faces the road, there is no noise. Staff is knowledgeable about area, restaurants, etc. Stay on first floor if you don’t want to carry your luggage up to the second floor. Only 1 computer for guests was working. Laundry available off lobby. View from room 101 is blocked by stairway to second floor. No breakfast for free or fee. You need to go to 1 of the 2 local eateries, both of which are good and not overpriced, although the one across the street is closed on Monday.
Near Monument Valley, Gooseneck Park, Blanding, petroglyphs, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have just finished our expansion of the new Courtyard Suite rooms and our indoor pool/Jacuzzi for everyone to enjoy year round. When in this region we are your homebase for exploring Monument Valley Tribal Park, Canyon DeChelly, Hovenweep National Monument, Valley of the Gods, and Natural Bridges National Monument. We arelocated at the west entrance to historic Bluff, Utah, the Desert Rose Inn architecture is an all wood style building with massive timbers which excite the senses with their intimate charm. Set against irridescent sunsets and bold blue skies, you'll exprerience a spectacle rarely found. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Desert Rose Inn & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Desert Rose Inn And Cabins
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Hotel Bluff
- Desert Rose Inn & Cabins Bluff, Utah