“Best Burger in Bountiful”
Review of Salt City Burger Company - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Salt City Burger Company
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 September 2012

I have been here at least 10 times and the food is always great. The owner/manager recognized us from when we frequented Su Casa and he has always treated us well.

Reviewed 23 August 2012

I read one review on this restaurant in which the reviewer seems to intent on rating the restaurant on it's location rather than on the food available there. Yes, and if you go to any establishment during a peak time or promotion your expectations should be a long wait and slow service. It's busy BECAUSE it's a GREAT PLACE :)

With that said we have frequented the Salt City Burger many times since we first discovered it. Depending on the sandwich you order it's less than $10 for a very tasty large burger which includes fries and beverage plus a wonderful condiment bar with onions, red and green peppers, different lettuces, relish's, muti-type mustard's, pickles tomatoes, and so on.

Not to mention all the different types of burgers that are available including a favorite of mine the 1/3 pound with pastrami and blue cheese. Today I had a Turkey burger and wasn't disappointed. Toppings for burgers can include: Cheeses:.... Cheddar, Swiss, Provolone & Pepper Jack Melted Bleu Cheese and there is also Camelized Onions ..Sauteed Mushrooms...Avocado Slices ..Fresh Guacamole ..Onion Rings ..Sliced Pastrami ..Teriyaki Grilled Pineapple ..Sliced Smokehouse Bacon..and Homemade Chili..

As mentioned they have Turkey burger and a Chicken Filet or Veggie burgers. Plenty of choices. They have several salads, chili, and check out these sides!!!!! Fresh-Cut Fries (which come with your burger or you can substitute) Sweet Potato Fries or Half & Half ,Homemade Onion Rings Cheese Fries and Chili Cheese Fries ..

Still hungry ???? I suggest you do this one with a friend. Cookies Al-a-Mode: A huge chocolate chip cookie served right out of the oven in a cast iron skillet covered with vanilla ice cream home-made hot fudge and caramel sauce.

Or there are the traditional but old fashionably made Hot Fudge Sundae, Kids Sundae, Root Beer Float , Old Fashioned Ice Cream Sodas (Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Raspberry & Cherry)

Did I mention I LOVE THIS PLACE ????? :)

Reviewed 30 June 2012

We drive 30 miles to frequent this "burger joint". It is literally like walking though the door of a good friend's house to have burgers. You are greeted with a smile!

This place has phenomenal service AND food. Did I mention the prices are fantastic! I like to order my burger with both garlic and bacon ground into the meat, top it with avocado, tomato, ...well you get the idea...anything I want and ahhhhhh! Try this place once and you will be hooked. Oh yes! I almost forgot the shakes!

Those counting calories or wanting meatless fair will find delectable items on the menu too! Family friendly environment that acknowledges the service of those in the military.

ENJOY!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

We ate here once before when they first opened and we liked the idea of made-to-order "gourmet" burgers, but we felt the prices were a bit steep. The location is difficult to enter and exit from busy 5th South in Bountiful and the parking situation is nightmarish. However, we received a text coupon for buy one get one and thought we would give it another chance. Unfortunately, many other people had the same idea. The parking lot at this location is extremely narrow at the entrance that has only a few slots in front and a small open area in the back with no good way to turn around. The back lot is poorly lit and dangerous for customers and cars to maneuver safely around each other. We had to wait for a parking space to open up. Once we got inside the wait was very long, and the staff seemed completely overwhelmed and disorganized. This was all happening on a mid-week night, so you can imagine how their weekend went. We chose to leave, and we don't have any plans to ever return.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

This is not just another burger place. I know they seem to be popping up everywhere, but this one really is very good. I love the bacon and blue cheese burger, but I have never had a bad one. Take the family it will be great.